Windows 10: Windows 10 activation help

Discus and support Windows 10 activation help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, I fried my motherboard this morning so I purchased a new one. After reinstalling Win 10 Pro I can't seem to get it activated. I've gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Creesball, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Creesball Win User

Windows 10 activation help

Hello all,

I fried my motherboard this morning so I purchased a new one. After reinstalling Win 10 Pro I can't seem to get it activated. I've gone though all recommended steps - Settings, Activation, Troubleshooting, Hardware Change. I can see my old PC name in the "Reactivate Windows 10" screen but the new name isn't listed. To make things worse, I have no clue where my original product key is. Can anything be done?

:)

Creesball, Mar 9, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 9, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 9, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation help [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 activation help - Similar Threads - activation help

2. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  3. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  4. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  5. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  6. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  7. Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...

Need help activating with either activating Windows 11 Home, changing a Windows 11 Pro...: Hello,I've had the worst time trying to activate Windows 11. I upgraded from Windows 10 Education to Windows 11 Education. I didn't have the Windows Education key anymore so I bought a Windows 11 Home key. It turns out you can't use a Windows 11 Home key to activate a Windows...
  8. this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??: i cant activate windows can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-shows-up-when-i-try-to-activate/06ac60d6-2e99-4544-ae21-2bd3931de074
  9. help me how to activate my product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me how to activate my product: Windows 10 Activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-how-to-activate-my-product/c44f6426-b00f-4f34-abc9-aca76e78981f
  10. help me how to activate my product

help me how to activate my product: Windows 10 Activation errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-how-to-activate-my-product/c44f6426-b00f-4f34-abc9-aca76e78981f