Windows 10: Windows 10 activation help

Discus and support Windows 10 activation help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just got a new ibuypower pc and I cant activate windows 10. this is my first ever pc and it came with windows 10 preinstalled or so i thought but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hzecena, Mar 8, 2021.

1. hzecena Win User

Windows 10 activation help

I just got a new ibuypower pc and I cant activate windows 10. this is my first ever pc and it came with windows 10 preinstalled or so i thought but i need a license?. Can someone help please?

:)

hzecena, Mar 8, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 8, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 8, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation help [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 activation help - Similar Threads - activation help

2. Help with activating windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with activating windows 10: Hello,I need advice about activating windows 10.My problem is that I can't activate windows 10 in any way due to an error that occurred: "Windows is unable to reach your company's activation service.Please connect to your corporate network.If you are connected and continue to...
  3. Help with windows activation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with windows activation.: So I just built my pc and bought a hardrive from someone on eBay, and when I have tried installing windows 10 on it I keep getting an error message about how I need my organizations permission. I don't have an organization and I've tried formatting the hardrive but that...
  4. Need help activating windows

Need help activating windows: Whenever I try to activate windows with my License Key, it says that I need to connect to my organization's activation service. And whenever I troubleshoot, it says that something interrupted the troubleshooting and that I need to make sure that I'm connected to the internet...
  5. Help please - I don't know which partition to set as active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help please - I don't know which partition to set as active: I was attempting to format a usb which Windows set as active the moment I plugged it in. I'll be the first to admit I messed up here - I thought it was inactive, but after ejecting the USB, none of the partitions on my computer are active (unless disk management is hiding it...
  6. I need some help with the Win10 activation

I need some help with the Win10 activation: Hi, my pc just tell me that I have no Windows 10 active. So i tried to buy a new key, but it does not work. Also it says error 0xC004F012 Can someone help me please?...
  7. Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me get my proper Windows 10 Pro Activated: Hello, I am having trouble with certain games on my computer. Those games would crash and inform me with an error message saying my graphics card is not up to date and that is why I cannot run this game. So I updated all drivers. Next I saw the little message in the bottom...
  8. Need Support / Help on Windows Activation

Need Support / Help on Windows Activation: I bought an Asus laptop with Windows 10 enterprise edition already installed in it from Flipkart in 2019. When I started the laptop it was working fine. After that I did not use the laptop for more than a year as I was outside country. Now when I opened the laptop, it is...
  9. I need help troubleshooting my Windows 10 Home activation

I need help troubleshooting my Windows 10 Home activation: I bought a Windows 10 laptop at Best Buy a little more than a year ago. Since I didn't have internet at home, I was never able to get out and activate it. Now I have a hotspot and I can access the internet from home, so I attempted to activate it, but this pops up: "We...
  10. Windows Activation Error Codes: 0xC004F012 0xc0000022 Please help!!!!

Windows Activation Error Codes: 0xC004F012 0xc0000022 Please help!!!!: Hello, My surface pro 6 started showing the activate windows watermark on the lower right hand corner a few months ago. I've been so busy with school I haven't had time to deal with it but now I am unable to open up my power points for classes. I can't even buy a new version...