Windows 10: Windows 10 activation in other country

Discus and support Windows 10 activation in other country in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If I buy windows 10 pro license from microsoft us, can it be activated in Europe?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kura_609, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Kura_609 Win User

Windows 10 activation in other country

If I buy windows 10 pro license from microsoft us, can it be activated in Europe?

:)

Kura_609, Apr 22, 2019

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 activation in other country - Similar Threads - activation country

2. What do I do if the phone number for windows product activation in my country is unavailable?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What do I do if the phone number for windows product activation in my country is unavailable?: While in the process of activating Windows 10 it says that the key that I own was used on another device, even thought I'm it sure was not. I tried the phone activation service but all operators say that the phone is not avilable. Also I've sent about 3 tickets to support yet...
  3. What do I do if the phone number for windows product activation in my country is unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if the phone number for windows product activation in my country is unavailable?: While in the process of activating Windows 10 it says that the key that I own was used on another device, even thought I'm it sure was not. I tried the phone activation service but all operators say that the phone is not avilable. Also I've sent about 3 tickets to support yet...
  4. What do I do if the phone number for windows product activation in my country is unavailable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity: I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in United states. Therefore any surveys or comps etc it won't let me access as Microsoft Automated server says log in location...
  6. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity: I live in Australia and my profile says Australia as country. However in security in Microsoft sign in activity it has successful attempts at log in United states. Therefore any surveys or comps etc it won't let me access as Microsoft Automated server says log in location...
  7. Incorrect Country for Microsoft Sign-In Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Legality of uses of windows for third world countries using "KSM" activation method.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legality of uses of windows for third world countries using "KSM" activation method.: Hi, Greetings to all of you guise.I have question about the usability or legality of uses of win 10 activated with KMSpico.My question to Microsoft is -- Is it legal for us people to use KMSpico method to Active Windows-10 when we are living in 3rd world under development...
  9. Legality of uses of windows for third world countries using "KSM" activation method.

Legality of uses of windows for third world countries using "KSM" activation method.: Hi, Greetings to all of you guise.I have question about the usability or legality of uses of win 10 activated with KMSpico.My question to Microsoft is -- Is it legal for us people to use KMSpico method to Active Windows-10 when we are living in 3rd world under development...
  10. Legality of uses of windows for third world countries using "KSM" activation method.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 phone activation europe