Windows 10: Windows 10 activation in other country

Discus and support Windows 10 activation in other country in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If I buy windows 10 pro license from microsoft us, can it be activated in Europe?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kura_609, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Kura_609 Win User

Windows 10 activation in other country

If I buy windows 10 pro license from microsoft us, can it be activated in Europe?

:)

Kura_609, Apr 22, 2019

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 activation in other country - Similar Threads - activation country

2. windows activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation after hardware change: hello. My issue is that I changed my motherboard and cpu keep all the storage devices, when I go to see that I get a watermark saying activate windows, I do such a thing then I have to select the device but then once I have selected it, it says couldn't active try again...
  3. re activate email account

re activate email account: We have an old email address which we would like to make live again. it is showing the email address is still an active user, but no licence. how do we reinstate this?...
  4. Activation

Activation: Hi I was on a free upgrade of Windows 10 for the last few years something went wrong with an update a couple of days ago now it will not activate. I have spoken with a Microsoft tech guy last night who downloaded and reinstalled windows 10 as an upgrade to repair any damaged...
  5. Activation of Windows

Activation of Windows: Sir I have Dell laptop (Dell Inc. Inspiron N4010 A01). It was loaded with genuine Windows OS (Windows 7 Home Premium x64) and later upgraded to Windows 10 Home. Last week I bought a Kingstone SSD hard disk and install the same through the space available for DVD port. Then I...
  6. Windows will not activate, even with no code

Windows will not activate, even with no code: My older brother installed windows on my computer, but used a pirated version of windows. The tool he used meddled with something and i cannot change the product key, at all. Whenever i put anything in the activation code box i get the 0x80070057 error. This happens even with...
  7. Windows 10 don't activate after Hardware Upgrade

Windows 10 don't activate after Hardware Upgrade: I tried the Troubleshooting. Selected " I changed hardware on this device recently" It finds the device I'm in, I select and click Next. Unable to Activate Windows on this Device. Try Again Later. I also already linked my Microsoft Account to my Windows Account before the...
  8. windows activation error 0x00705B4

windows activation error 0x00705B4: My windows 10 won't activate it keeps telling me ' error code: 0x800705B4 ' I've tried troubleshooting and have all updates. how do I fix this so I can activate windows?...
  9. Taskbar's small Bar at the bottom of every active icon/window missing when taskbar is to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar's small Bar at the bottom of every active icon/window missing when taskbar is to...: When the taskbar is on the bottom side of my screen, I have a small bar on the bottom of every window that is active. So, for example, if I have a Google Chrome window active on my desktop, the Chrome icon will show on my taskbar, along with a small bar on the bottom of its...
  10. Windows 10 Pro activation failed Error code: 0xC004F025

Windows 10 Pro activation failed Error code: 0xC004F025: Hello, I'm new here and hope not to break some rules. Мy problem is the following, I bought a Dell laptop and I'm trying to activate Windows Pro 10 with the key from my old laptop. On my old laptop I've deleted the key and license through the command prompt, but it still...