Windows 10: Windows 10 activation issue after system crash

Discus and support Windows 10 activation issue after system crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought an original HP laptop with Genuine Windows 10 Preinstalled in it. After around 2 years, my battery went bad and my system crashed. I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tinyelderberry, May 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 activation issue after system crash

I bought an original HP laptop with Genuine Windows 10 Preinstalled in it. After around 2 years, my battery went bad and my system crashed. I installed a copy of Windows 10 from a friend and i am not able to activate the account. How do I activate my Windows 10 again?

:)

tinyelderberry, May 26, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 activation issue after system crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation issue after system crash

1. Windows 10 activation issue after system crash - Similar Threads - activation issue system

2. System crashing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing issue: Hey,its been a while i purchased my new hp pavalion laptop and i have been facing very rare system crashes and it shows Stop code: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwhat failed:rtf64x64.sysThen i searched it on everywhere on internet used every method possibly availabe like...
  3. System crashing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashing issue: Hey,its been a while i purchased my new hp pavalion laptop and i have been facing very rare system crashes and it shows Stop code: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwhat failed:rtf64x64.sysThen i searched it on everywhere on internet used every method possibly availabe like...
  4. Windows 10 activation issues after reinstalling windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation issues after reinstalling windows.: Hello,Was running into multiple issues for a few days, desided to completely wipe the pc and reinstall Windows 10. The PC is 7 years old and was installed with W7 at the time, I had done the W10 free upgrade. But now my issue is that W10 is saying that I don't have a valid...
  5. Issue after Windows 10 activation

Issue after Windows 10 activation: I got a new PC 2 days ago. After setting it up I ran a couple of ping tests in the command prompt. Google was 45ms and no more than 4ms to a nearby domain name. After activating Windows 10 the next morning, Google is now 117ms and the nearby domain is also 117ms. When I do a...
  6. windows activation issue after system reset

windows activation issue after system reset: I purchased a computer from Ebay. I had to do a system reset. As a result of this the activation for Windows got wiped. The original owner gave me the code but the system says this won't work....
  7. Windows 10 Activation issue after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation issue after reinstallation: Hi, History: I originally had Windows 7 Home, came preinstalled with my HP laptop. I have upgraded it to Windows 8 Pro and then upgraded to Windows 10. Issue: My Windows 10 got corrupted and required to reinstall it. However, after reinstallation, my laptop rebooted...
  8. Activation after a crash

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activation after a crash: I can't activate Windows 10 which I downloaded to a new hard drive after a hardware crash. I have no product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-after-a-crash/96550d6d-31c6-4a3c-b49a-5911b4377f69"
  9. Windows 10 activation issue after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 activation issue after reset: Hello, Since I did a full reset on my laptop for cleaning purposes I have been having issues activating Windows 10 once again on my laptop. I'm using this laptop as a personal one and I'm the admin of it. Before I was getting "Windows 10 license will expire soon" message,...
  10. Windows 10 activation after a "System Restore"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation after a "System Restore": So I recently had some problems with my computer, I upgraded over a year ago from Windows 7 to the free Windows 10 upgrade. Yesterday I had to perform a "System Restore" in which it deleted most of my programs, luckily I backed up my important things. However Windows is now...