Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation issue during installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation issue during installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently brought Laptop HP EliteBook thru eBay from a reseller.On receipt, I was performing a full reinstallation of Windows 10 Pro using the media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bibin_QA, May 2, 2021.

1. Bibin_QA Win User

Windows 10 Activation issue during installation

I recently brought Laptop HP EliteBook thru eBay from a reseller.On receipt, I was performing a full reinstallation of Windows 10 Pro using the media available from HP. In the middle of installation, it gives this message if the internet is connected "Sign-in with your XXXX corporate Username@X**** and password" screenshot attached.After this, I am not able to move forward. Please advise how do I clear this.Note:-I have done the following things still get the same message:-1 BIOS reset to factory setting2 TPM cleared3 SSD formated

:)

Bibin_QA, May 2, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 2, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Activation issue during installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation issue during installation

1. Windows 10 Activation issue during installation - Similar Threads - Activation issue during

2. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education: I am a student and I currently use a MacBook Pro as my primary device. However, I would like to have a Windows system as well for the occasional study/work related use of Microsoft apps that are not available on MacOS such as Power BI. For this purpose, I set up Windows 10...
  3. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education: I am a student and I currently use a MacBook Pro as my primary device. However, I would like to have a Windows system as well for the occasional study/work related use of Microsoft apps that are not available on MacOS such as Power BI. For this purpose, I set up Windows 10...
  4. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation: during the OEM installation of windows it asks for a product key for it to complete the installation. upon me entering the product key it gives the error of it not being a valid product key. i tried calling support but they were of no help due to it being outdated. the system...
  6. problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with activating windows XP Professional during installation: during the OEM installation of windows it asks for a product key for it to complete the installation. upon me entering the product key it gives the error of it not being a valid product key. i tried calling support but they were of no help due to it being outdated. the system...
  7. Windows 10 installation issues during setup process

Windows 10 installation issues during setup process: Hello, I had perfectly fine and stable running windows 10 installation since december last year, i decided to update to new windows (21h1), this installation failed disastrous: - First of all the "update and restart" wouldn't go away, and when i decided to "update and...
  8. issue during installation windows 10 in gpt partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    issue during installation windows 10 in gpt partition: hi every one, i have an unusual problem while i try to install new windows on my system , when i try to install windows 10 in gpt partition via flash memory format ntfs and booted in rufus via gpt mode install progress untill 72 percent and then its restart means start...
  9. Issues during installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues during installation: Hi, I downloaded the windows official usb formatter and used it to install windows 10 on my newly built machine. It gets through the first part of the installation copying files from the usb and then restarting to preparing system. It finishes that, restarts and then the...
  10. Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours

Windows Updates downloading and installing during active hours: Hi Windows 10 updated always downloads and installs updates during my active hours which slows the computer to a crawl. I have checked and double checked the active hours settings and it still downloads and installs the update (luckily it doesn't auto restart). Why is...