Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Issue on my VM

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Issue on my VM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I use windows 10 on my VM with Parallels on my Macbook Pro. I purchased a copy of Windows 10 thru the Microsoft Store for my VM. I since then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GavinBarry2, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Activation Issue on my VM

Hi, I use windows 10 on my VM with Parallels on my Macbook Pro. I purchased a copy of Windows 10 thru the Microsoft Store for my VM. I since then bought a new Macbook Pro and installed Parallels along with Windows 10 and for some reason when i signed in Windows its now asking me again to activate Windows by purchasing another copy. Since I already purchased a copy shouldn't auto sync when I sign on with my Microsoft account? I tried reaching out to Microsoft Support but there wait times are crazy. I'm not sure how to fix the issue. The troubleshooting feature under the Activation page in settings is not working for me. Any help anyone can give would be grateful.

:)

GavinBarry2, Dec 11, 2020
  2. MMO77 Win User

Windows 10 VM activation

Hi,

I am trying to setup two Windows 10 vms for test purposes on Ovirt virtualization cluster. (Windows 10 Pro with MAK key from visual studio (MSDN) subscription).

Activation of the first vm encountered no problem, but activation of the second one failed. I have tried to setup second vm by all available means (by cloning from the first one with or without sysprep, from activated state or from clean installed snapshot,
    by installing second vm from scratch, etc.). All are with the same results: The last product key you entered XXXXX can't be used on this copy of Windows (0xC0EA0003).

Is it possible to have several Win 10 vms on the same hypervisor, activated with MAK key?

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

MMO77, Dec 11, 2020
  3. GPU-Z kills windows 10 VM

Hello there,
    when I run gpu-z on VM running vgpu (M60 or K2 grid) VM crash and restarts itself.

GPU: nvidia grid M60 | nvidia grid K2
    GPU-Z release: 1.14~1.17
    Issue: windows crash in VM and it won't power on.
    How to reproduce: Run gpu-z in a windows 10 VM with (M60 or K2 grid) vgpu, VM restarts instantly without any progress

Please check and release fix for this issue.

Here is the dumpfile for gpu-z: Dropbox - Error

Thanks,

Minion Flowthroe, Dec 11, 2020
  4. hboers_ Win User

Windows 10 Activation Issue on my VM

Activation and Re-activation of Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox, OSX Host) not working

I've moved a working and activated Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox) from a Windows 10 Host to an OSX Host. The re-activation of the is not Working (Error Code 0xC004C003). I also moved a Windows 7 Pro VM that reactivate without problems. I tried everything
    mentioned in the process to activate. Nothing works or even outputs some useful hint or support contact.

• used another (afaik unused) product key. not working! Same Error Code.
    • created a new VM and installed a fresh Windows 10 pro. The new machine can not be activated!

Thus this seems to be a problem within the crappy M$ activation system.

Any useful hint how to activate this M$ crap would be highly appreciated.

hboers_, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Issue on my VM

1. Windows 10 Activation Issue on my VM - Similar Threads - Activation Issue

2. Having issues with windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with windows activation: So I have recently bought a laptop that came with windows 10 and the product key, however, since upgrading to windows 11 education for school purposes, I have been unable to activate windows. It was activated before having to upgrade, however, it had an error activating my...
  3. Having issues with windows activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with windows activation: So I have recently bought a laptop that came with windows 10 and the product key, however, since upgrading to windows 11 education for school purposes, I have been unable to activate windows. It was activated before having to upgrade, however, it had an error activating my...
  4. Having issues with windows activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with Windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows activation: Years ago I purchased Windows 7 home and used it on my old PC until recently. In the meantime it was updated to windows 10, Due to hardware limitations, I couldn't upgrade it to Windows 11. I've since bought a new PC and attempted to use my previous Windows license. After...
  6. Issue with Windows activation

Issue with Windows activation: Years ago I purchased Windows 7 home and used it on my old PC until recently. In the meantime it was updated to windows 10, Due to hardware limitations, I couldn't upgrade it to Windows 11. I've since bought a new PC and attempted to use my previous Windows license. After...
  7. Issue with Windows Activation after replacing old hard drives with new ones in corporate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Activation after replacing old hard drives with new ones in corporate...: To whom it may concern,I recently refurbished four identical laptops for a customer in a professional / industrial environment.The laptops in question are all the same model as follows:HP EliteBook Folio 9470mThey sit into older style docking stations that are used...
  8. Issue with Windows Activation after replacing old hard drives with new ones in corporate...

Issue with Windows Activation after replacing old hard drives with new ones in corporate...: To whom it may concern,I recently refurbished four identical laptops for a customer in a professional / industrial environment.The laptops in question are all the same model as follows:HP EliteBook Folio 9470mThey sit into older style docking stations that are used...
  9. Issue with Windows Activation after replacing old hard drives with new ones in corporate...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro: My service request number is 7037937033. My previous support request number 7037930190, where now if I check it is written that "Issue is resolved" and I haven't even received a call in the first place, is closed.I have an issue where I am unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro...