Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I have recently swapped out my motherboard & CPU for newer models and previously had a very happily activated version of Windows 10 Education.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JordanFe, Jun 23, 2021.

1. JordanFe Win User

Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education

Hi,I have recently swapped out my motherboard & CPU for newer models and previously had a very happily activated version of Windows 10 Education. Checking on the old CPU/mobo in the activation menu showed Windows as being activated with a digital licence associated with my microsoft account. After replacing the CPU & mobo, I am unable to activate my copy of windows, I have tried changing my product key to the two product keys that I managed to get "provided" to me by a VBS script to check & software designed to allegedly provide you with your original key.The original setup was

:)

JordanFe, Jun 23, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation Issue Win 10 Education - Similar Threads - Activation Issue Education

2. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education: I am a student and I currently use a MacBook Pro as my primary device. However, I would like to have a Windows system as well for the occasional study/work related use of Microsoft apps that are not available on MacOS such as Power BI. For this purpose, I set up Windows 10...
  3. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education: I am a student and I currently use a MacBook Pro as my primary device. However, I would like to have a Windows system as well for the occasional study/work related use of Microsoft apps that are not available on MacOS such as Power BI. For this purpose, I set up Windows 10...
  4. Issue Installing/Activating Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  6. Windows 10 Education is not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education is not activating: Hi! I am having an issue with my laptop where Windows 10 Education will not activate. Using slmgr.vbs I am able to get the following error message. "Error: 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked"I am unable to change my product key as...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Education

Activating Windows 10 Education: Hi,So my university offers students Windows 10 Education for free. I tried to upgrade my windows from the current one to Windows 10 Education by clicking the "change product key". After I enter, it went to preparing and such, and it says "make sure you're connected to...
  8. Windows 10 Education Activation issue

Windows 10 Education Activation issue: I have a university provided laptop which was having battery issue so i just replace it through laptop support vendor. After that my Windows 10 Education is not activate and i am unable to activate through steps given on different sites. (See below screen shots) At the...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 education

Activation of Windows 10 education: product key for windows 10 education with product id 00328-00252-52354-AA023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-education/18409e39-9000-49b6-97b0-a98da302669a"
  10. Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Activating Windows 10 Education Edition: I am trying to upgrade my current copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Education edition, but am unable to do so. I have a validated product key for the Education edition provided by my school through OnTheHub. When I go to the "Change product key" setting under...