Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition pre-installed. However, due to a problem with the lapton I sent it to be checked in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanielGeorgiev2, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall

Hello, I have bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition pre-installed. However, due to a problem with the lapton I sent it to be checked in the dealership, where they've decided to test it using a test Windows image. At this point I am running a test version of Win 10, and when I try to enter my original activation key, it is not recognized. Can you assist with this? Thanks in advance.

:)

DanielGeorgiev2, Oct 19, 2020

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Oct 19, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 19, 2020
  4. jarek_565 Win User

Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall

Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall

1. Windows 10 Activation key doesn't work after reinstall - Similar Threads - Activation key doesn't

2. Activation key not working after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation key not working after reinstall: Hi. I has Windows 8.1 originally and then upgraded to win 10. It crashed recently and I somehow managed to reinstall win 10 using a disc. Now my Win activation key which I found from the hardware using powershell doesn't seem to be working, or at least that's what the error...
  3. Activation key not working after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation key not working after reinstall: Hi. I has Windows 8.1 originally and then upgraded to win 10. It crashed recently and I somehow managed to reinstall win 10 using a disc. Now my Win activation key which I found from the hardware using powershell doesn't seem to be working, or at least that's what the error...
  4. Activation key not working after reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.: I followed all the steps after getting a hardware change changing motherboard etc. The message to activate windows popped up, I already have my Windows 10 license key and it says it's invalid. Running the troubleshooter doesn't work. I need help activating my legitimate copy...
  6. Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation key doesn't work after hardware change, troubleshooter doesn't fix it.: I followed all the steps after getting a hardware change changing motherboard etc. The message to activate windows popped up, I already have my Windows 10 license key and it says it's invalid. Running the troubleshooter doesn't work. I need help activating my legitimate copy...
  7. Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work

Windows 10 Pro activation key doesn't work: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. I've bought a licence, have scratched off the silver on the envelope containing the dvd to reveal the product key and accurately entered it to activate i.e., this is a genuine and new keyThe error message I'm getting is...
  8. Activation key doesn't work

Activation key doesn't work: When I try to "change product key" and enter the 25 letters and numbers, it tells me the key is not genuine. Please help I spent 150 dollars including tax on this and I CANNOT return it....
  9. Windows 10 Activation Key After Reinstall.

Windows 10 Activation Key After Reinstall.: I was having problems installing Windows 10 updates, so I tried doing a clean reinstall of Windows 10. I forgot to write down my product ID, before the re-install. Now, I'm stuck on a screen asking for my product ID. What can I do? I had originally, upgraded from Windows...
  10. Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key doesn't work while reinstalling Windows 10: I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my...