Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation key error

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation key error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to activate my win 10, and i got this error number 0x80070057 and it say make sure you are connected to the internet and i'm connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TarekFouad, May 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Activation key error

Hi

I'm trying to activate my win 10, and i got this error number 0x80070057 and it say make sure you are connected to the internet and i'm connected for sure. i;m using an cracked windows and finally i purchase the key windows 10 pro.

Any help

Thanks

:)

TarekFouad, May 15, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 15, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Activation key error

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation key error

1. Windows 10 Activation key error - Similar Threads - Activation key error

2. Activation key error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation key error: For the past few months when I used my computer, everything was fine. I used Windows 11 Home Edition for my computer.However, a few hours ago, I was given a windows activation code that upgrades my computer to a Windows 11 Pro Edition. I used it and restarted my computer, but...
  3. Activation key error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation key error: For the past few months when I used my computer, everything was fine. I used Windows 11 Home Edition for my computer.However, a few hours ago, I was given a windows activation code that upgrades my computer to a Windows 11 Pro Edition. I used it and restarted my computer, but...
  4. Windows 10 Activation Key Error and Windows 10 Not Updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation Key Error and Windows 10 Not Updating: Awhile back around 8-10 months ago I started having problems with my updates, my power had went out during an update. When it had come back on it told me "Couldn't complete update, undoing changes, don't turn off your pc". I let this go through, I didn't worry about it at...
  5. Windows Product Key Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key Activation Error: Hi. I have a problem activating my Windows 10. When I enter the product key it shows the0xc004f074 error and says to contact with my organization's support person. Can you please tell me how to do that? Thank you....
  6. Windows Activation Key error

Windows Activation Key error: So recently my pc broke down and we tried to take it to a pc technician and actually improved it quite a lot whit new SSD and a Ram Card. But recently its gone hey-wire again and decided to format it due to many Screen Freeze and some Crashes due to Driver compatibility...
  7. Activation key error

Activation key error: I activated a key a few days ago but now i keep on getting activate windows watermark. I tried to input my key again and now it says invalid. Any help would be great thanks...
  8. error activation window 10.no product key

error activation window 10.no product key: I download window 10 on my pc from online store , I don t remember from where or a name or anythink about it any more. So after my pc needed update my pc ask me to activate window , but I can t activate it because I need a product key . I can t find my product key . So how...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 - error message for Product key.

Activation of Windows 10 - error message for Product key.: A friend gave me a PC with an older version of Windows on it possibly a pirated version. I updated to Windows 10 but could not complete the Activation process. so I bought and installed Windows 10, to have a legal copy. However when I go to the Activation screen, it will...
  10. window 10 activation error because of product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 activation error because of product key: how can I get product key to activate my window 10 pc, because I have been getting error message since I have been trying to activate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-activation-error-because-of-product-key/5cb7ddcb-a191-478b-9136-c11bedc7b575

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows error message windows activation key even after i install latest windows software