Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Key

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I had some issues with my computer when I originally went to upgrade to Windows 10. I entered my product key, but had to reach out to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AustinHorton1, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation Key

Hi,

I had some issues with my computer when I originally went to upgrade to Windows 10. I entered my product key, but had to reach out to Windows support to finish my upgrade. In that process, it looks like the system accepted my Windows key, but that wasn't transferred to my computer once Microsoft Support was able to work through my upgrade (took 4 different support staff to upgrade mine). Has anyone ran into this issue? Does anyone know a number that I can reach out to about this issue with Microsoft?

Thanks!

:)

AustinHorton1, Sep 16, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 16, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Activation Key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Activation Key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Key

1. Windows 10 Activation Key - Similar Threads - Activation Key

2. How to activate Window 10 i forget my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate Window 10 i forget my product key: Recently i forget my product key and my question is how to activate my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-window-10-i-forget-my-product-key/04677488-405c-477c-8431-7cc155036530"
  3. how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows: i can't find my product keys for windows activation. How or Where do i found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-obtain-a-product-keys-for-activation-of/5c1b3c87-160b-4d9f-9182-e043d0f6617f
  4. non active keys at certain times

in Windows 10 Customization
    non active keys at certain times: I had this problem a long time ago, I thought I solved it but keep coming back after a few days. Certain characters/letters on my laptop keep being really unresponsive or lagged when pressed. I don't believe it to be a keyboard issue, I have CC cleaner, Malwarebytes and...
  5. Can i activate Windows 10 using OEM Key without fresh install?

Can i activate Windows 10 using OEM Key without fresh install?: So I just installed windows 10 pro without product key. now I want to activate it using OEM key (cause it cost less). can I activate windows without a fresh install? Also is it safe to activate windows using OEM key (like from eBay)?...
  6. Windows not allowing me to activate my Key

Windows not allowing me to activate my Key: i've tried this now a multitude of times and yet it still dose not work i've reset my PC a hand full of times to resetting the router and yet nothing dose the trick someone please help me out its really been frustrating....
  7. Windows activation key

Windows activation key: So I used boot camp assistant on my mac to download Windows but right now it shows an error where no audio devices connected. I can't raise the volume without having a key so what do i do?...
  8. Windows key activated BUT???

Windows key activated BUT???: Windows keep addressing me that my right to use it will expire soon. Despite that I have entered the key and logged in with Microsoft account. What do I do to fix this?...
  9. Product key issue - Can't activate windows

Product key issue - Can't activate windows: A couple of years ago I bought my IBUYPOWER computer brand new from Best Buy. The numbers on the product key label were so small that I can't read them even with my glasses on so I could not activate windows by myself. I upgraded to windows 10 and then several months later I...
  10. error activation window 10.no product key

error activation window 10.no product key: I download window 10 on my pc from online store , I don t remember from where or a name or anythink about it any more. So after my pc needed update my pc ask me to activate window , but I can t activate it because I need a product key . I can t find my product key . So how...