Windows 10: Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a new Asus Laptop about a month ago, now to my surprise I am getting a message to activate Windows 10 I dont have any type of product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbdulRashid_DXB, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

Hi,

I purchased a new Asus Laptop about a month ago, now to my surprise I am getting a message to activate Windows 10 I dont have any type of product key, I was under the impression that with a new laptop Windows 10 comes pre-installed and therefore does not require to be activated. Any help to find a solution will be much apreciated.

Thanks

:)

AbdulRashid_DXB, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Problem with activation on New Windows 10 Laptop

Hello Necrosis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is that new laptop came with Windows 10 Pre-installed?
    • Is this message appearing since from the purchase?
    • Do you remember any changes to the laptop made this to happen?
    If you bought a new device running Windows 10, it will automatically activate when you connect your device to the Internet. If the activation servers are busy, you might need to wait a while for Windows to activate.

To check activation status, select the Start
    Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop [​IMG]
    button,
    then select
    Settings > Update & security > Activation.

Note

• In some cases, you might need to enter the Windows 10 product key that came with the device packaging, or included as a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to the device.

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the below article and see if they help you.

How to find your Windows 10 product key

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

Activation in Windows 10

Give us above details, if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

1. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop - Similar Threads - activation Asus Laptop

2. Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker activated on my Asus laptop: my Asus UX461UN which I bought new out of the box about 2 years ago will not boot requesting a Bitlocker code which I never knew I had. None of the options offered in the Bitlocker screen seem to work. I never activated Bitlocker or set it up with a code though my microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro activation on a new laptop: Hello I am helping an uncle of mine to set up his brand new HP Laptop he bought for over £400, which came with Windows 10 Pro - but the system is asking for activation or Product key. Where can I find the windows activation key or product key? Regards...
  4. asus new laptop log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    asus new laptop log in: i bought new asus laptop-windows 10,APU dual core E1, 4gb ram, i need to open or start lap without log n, any one help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-new-laptop-log-in/629bce83-3b47-423e-b365-4e19a29708df
  5. I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.

I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.: I purchased this laptop from best buy a while ago and forgot that windows couldn't activate then. The prompt in the bottom corner is starting to bother me when I am trying to watch videos or play games. How can I fix this? Side note: troubleshooting does not find any errors...
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop

Unable to activate Windows 10 on a new laptop: Hello! I'm trying to transfer my Windows 10 digital license from my old PC to a new laptop and constantly get an error: "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213." The version of my desktop Windows 10 Home is 1803, but when I...
  7. Active windows 10 on my new laptop

Active windows 10 on my new laptop: Hi, I am using win 10 from 6 years in my hp laptop. Suddenly my laptop got crashed and now I have to buy a new one. In my old laptop, I saw my license is a digital license and it is linked with my Microsoft account. Can I use this same license in my new laptop windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops: I saw the post from 2016 concerning Windows 10 and ASUS laptops. I had windows 10 on my ASUS ROG for over a year. A couple of months ago it did two different Window updates in a row, without asking. The second one crashed my machine. I am sick over this. I cannot...
  9. Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

in Windows 10 News
    Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Today at Computex 2018, Asus announced the new ZenBook Pro series with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and it comes with an interactive ScreenPad. It’s one of the first Windows 10 devices to feature the ScreenPad. The all-new Asus ZenBook Pro 15 will be...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 on a Asus Laptop

Cannot activate Windows 10 on a Asus Laptop: The adventure I am having installing Windows 10 onto different computers has been interesting. Each computer had Windows 7 Pro 64 bit at OEM installed before Windows 10 come onto the market. I encountered no difficulty whatsoever installing Windows 10 in a Lenovo T430...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activating asus laptops

2. asus product key windows 10