Windows 10: Windows 10 activation on new device

Discus and support Windows 10 activation on new device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So i bought a new device and would like to use the old windows key to activate it, yes i checked an i can do that with my key. how exactly do i remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AugustReavau, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 activation on new device

So i bought a new device and would like to use the old windows key to activate it, yes i checked an i can do that with my key. how exactly do i remove it from my old device so it can be used in the new one?

:)

AugustReavau, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 13, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 activation on new device

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation on new device [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activation on new device

1. Windows 10 activation on new device - Similar Threads - activation device

2. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  3. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  4. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...
  6. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...
  7. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...: When you hover the mouse over the sound icon in the taskbar it shows the active audio device connected but displays the Bluetooth device battery percentage wrongly whereas the correct battery level is shown in the Bluetooth Settings menu. Is there a solution to...
  9. The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...

The sound icon in the taskbar shows the active audio device connected but displays the...: When you hover the mouse over the sound icon in the taskbar it shows the active audio device connected but displays the Bluetooth device battery percentage wrongly whereas the correct battery level is shown in the Bluetooth Settings menu. Is there a solution to...
  10. How to re-activate disabled device?

How to re-activate disabled device?: I am unable to sync my PC Desktop with my educational Microsoft account - LETCN21. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-activate-disabled-device/37e430b6-61e0-4ae0-a4d1-682095fd4488