Windows 10: Windows 10 activation outside U.S.

Discus and support Windows 10 activation outside U.S. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I live in Japan, but I want to use Windows 10 English version. I think I will download from Microsoft online site, but I am wondering if I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 良一田畑, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 activation outside U.S.

I live in Japan, but I want to use Windows 10 English version.

I think I will download from Microsoft online site, but I am wondering if I can activate it in Japan.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx.

--

Yoshi

:)

良一田畑, Jan 24, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 activation outside U.S.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation outside U.S.

1. Windows 10 activation outside U.S. - Similar Threads - activation outside

2. Activating a driver outside of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating a driver outside of Windows: In my frustrations of dealing with the infamous high DPC latency issues á la GeForce drivers in Windows 11, which apart from their own driver also creates enormous latency-spikes in acpi.sys, i used an auto-start application to disable Windows' ACPI driver from loading with...
  3. Activating a driver outside of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating a driver outside of Windows: In my frustrations of dealing with the infamous high DPC latency issues á la GeForce drivers in Windows 11, which apart from their own driver also creates enormous latency-spikes in acpi.sys, i used an auto-start application to disable Windows' ACPI driver from loading with...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.: Hi, I am running Parallels on my MacBook Pro and need to activate Window 10. When I go into Settings > Activation > Go to Store, it takes me to the US one and I cannot enter my address in order to buy the license. I have tried going through the NZ MS store but I can't figure...
  5. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.: Hi, I am running Parallels on my MacBook Pro and need to activate Window 10. When I go into Settings > Activation > Go to Store, it takes me to the US one and I cannot enter my address in order to buy the license. I have tried going through the NZ MS store but I can't figure...
  6. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

7. Unable to click anything outside the active window unless press ctrl+alt+del

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to click anything outside the active window unless press ctrl+alt+del: I have issue on windows 10 which causes all mouse buttons left.right,scroll.middle mouse 4 and 5 buttons to stop working on anything outside active window i currently on there are times everything cant be clicked or scrolled windows , browser and taskbar mouse can be moved...
  8. Unable to click anything outside the active window unless press ctrl+alt+del

Unable to click anything outside the active window unless press ctrl+alt+del: I have issue on windows 10 which causes all mouse buttons left.right,scroll.middle mouse 4 and 5 buttons to stop working on anything outside active window i currently on there are times everything cant be clicked or scrolled windows , browser and taskbar mouse can be moved...
  9. Unable to click anything outside the active window unless press ctrl+alt+del

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows wont auto restart outside Active hours to auto install feature updates, although i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont auto restart outside Active hours to auto install feature updates, although i...: as the title says, the update gets downloaded and everything, but there is always a manual reboot confirmation notification, i want the update to continue installing by itself the pc rebooting on non active hours, so the update auto installs and the pc reboots to finish it...