Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tejinder Pal Singh, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

Hi

My company given me the Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 pro, after some days windows got crashes and after restarting "Start button and Tasks bar " icons was not working but the desktop icons was working. I repair the windows but no success, after that i re-install the windows and the new problem persists, wifi is working but shows not connected and no internet but the internet was working. I again install the windows with new installation from the recovery menu, and this time, the windows get automatically converted to "Enterprise" edition from "Pro" and in the start the windows get activated, but after 2-3 days it shows me the blue screen and shows me that windows is not activated and activate the windows. When i open the activation page from "Update and Security" tab it shows blank page.

i have run some commands as posted on the windows forum : slmgr.vbs /dlv it shows me this

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank 93b0520b-39b0-4e10-8fb3-1f6467823339?upload=true.gif

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank 7564118d-82f0-4588-8856-7d30bd4e0faf?upload=true.jpg

Please help me to activate the windows.

:)

Tejinder Pal Singh, Jun 26, 2019

2. Blank Activation page

Hi Alekya,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to research and work on the issue. However, in order to get better clarity we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying to activate Windows?
    2. May I know the Version and Edition of the Windows operating system you are currently working on? (Note: to know the edition press Windows + Pause Break key)
    3. May I know form which edition you are try upgrade and to which edition you are trying to upgrade?
    4. Could you let us know the complete error message you are getting while upgrading?

We suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to re-register the
    dll files and check.

1. Search for cmd in the search bar.
    2. Right click on Command Prompt and choose
      Run as administrator.
    3. Copy and paste the following commands and make sure to press
      Enter after each command.
    • regsvr32 jscript.dll
    • regsvr32 vbscropt.dll

We would suggest you to refer
    Activation in Windows 10
    and
    Get help with Windows activation errors
    with regard to activation issues and

Fix Windows Update issues
    for Update issues and check if it helps.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

unable to activate windows. get a blank screen when i click on the activate windows

Lap top notification that windows 10 is not activated. Tried using the link to activate windows but all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions as to how this is to be solved

Jose Cappil Mathew, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank

1. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank - Similar Threads - Activation Page Blank

2. Blank page reactivate windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank page reactivate windows 10: Hey guys,how do i fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-page-reactivate-windows-10/19cb3788-73c9-42f3-9c7e-d70e80c1ffca
  3. Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Page is Blank.: after the latest update of W10 i can't activate w10,Activation page still loading.always blank. how solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-page-is-blank/5fa3a344-3063-4981-ba7f-126d6cabb9f3
  4. blank activation page after windows reset

blank activation page after windows reset: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Also this happens when i try to update to the lastest verison [1903] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-activation-page-after-windows-reset/7a960cc0-f632-4399-b94a-bee9a3b019b0"
  5. Blank windows activation page

Blank windows activation page: Hello, i've had a problem recently in where the windows activation page is completely blank, this caused it so that my windows activation key no longer works i don't know why or how, i haven't installed anything recently, here's what it looks like, the settings are in black...
  6. Blank Activation page

Blank Activation page: I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each) Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...
  7. Blank screen in activation page.

Blank screen in activation page.: I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?...
  8. Windows 10 Activation page showing blank

Windows 10 Activation page showing blank: Hello Everybody, I have windows 10 Home Edition on my PC. before few days windows got updated and after that windows is continuously asking me for activation but activation screen is coming blank. please help ASAP....
  9. Windows 10 Activation page blank

Windows 10 Activation page blank: Hello, I had an issue with my windows 10 being deactivated after installing it into another hard drive, I had contacted microsoft support and connected to a live chat assistant (which i cant find anymore, which is why im posting here since the automated VM system and the...
  10. Blank Windows 10 download pages?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Windows 10 download pages?: Is everyone else getting blank pages at the Microsoft Windows 10 (and Windows 8) ISO download pages? Tech Bench Windows 10 Windows 8 ISO 56410

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows blank

2. activation windows 10 page blank

3. windows activation windows is blank

4. win 10 blank activation page,
  5. blank activation page windows 10