Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation page not loading

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation page not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Someone asked this question before but the replies do not work for me so I am asking it again. Recently I am upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10 but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nnnguyet, Jan 18, 2021.

1. nnnguyet Win User

Windows 10 Activation page not loading

Someone asked this question before but the replies do not work for me so I am asking it again.

Recently I am upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10 but I can not activate it. I try to go to the Activation page but it is not loading. Can somebody help please?

:)

nnnguyet, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

If that is the case, we need to create a new user through Command Prompt. To do this, follow the steps here:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Start button), and then click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt window, type net user [username] /add, and then press
      Enter.
    • In the same window, type net localgroup administrators
      [username] /add
      , and then press Enter.

After performing the steps above, sign-out to your current account and log-in to the new one. In the new account, check if you can access the Activation page in Settings.

Keep us posted.

Argel Obm, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation page not loading - Similar Threads - Activation page loading

2. Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?: Months ago my windows 11 product key expired or something. So I wanted to reactivate. But I mistakenly used a windows 10 key. Then tried again to reactivate using a windows 11 key but since then the activation page just loads and loads. What's happening here?...
  3. Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the windows 11 activation page in setting never loads?: Months ago my windows 11 product key expired or something. So I wanted to reactivate. But I mistakenly used a windows 10 key. Then tried again to reactivate using a windows 11 key but since then the activation page just loads and loads. What's happening here?...
  4. Windows update page not loading for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update page not loading for Windows 10: When I want to go and check my windows update I always get stuck on the white page and after some time it says that some error has occurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-not-loading-for-windows-10/6b123569-b6b5-4598-b465-7602ce57a40a
  5. Windows update page not loading for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update page not loading for Windows 10: When I want to go and check my windows update I always get stuck on the white page and after some time it says that some error has occurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-not-loading-for-windows-10/6b123569-b6b5-4598-b465-7602ce57a40a
  6. Windows update page not loading for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. page not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    page not loading: I have a new computer with Windows 10 and in the last few days my pages wont load and I can't use programs as they mostly time out between pages.There are no internet issues and no downloads required that i can see. Help...
  8. Activation page is not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation page is not loading: I have just updated to Windows 10 an I am trying to activate it with my product key, however I am unable to get the activation tab to run, so I can't enter the key. The page either crashes without an error message or loads endlessly....
  9. Loading Pages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading Pages in Windows 10: I am having issues with pages staying loaded, such as Linkedin. I go to the website, the Linkedin page shows and then resets itself within a minute or so. After a couple of more minutes, it then goes to a page with: This page is having a problem loading We tried to load...
  10. page loading

in Browsers and Email
    page loading: I have windows 10 8 gb ram i5 processor 500gb hard drive Verizon isp, I get 32-37 ping, over 14. megabytes download, 1. upload On yahoo and 1 other site as I scroll down, very long page, why do I have to wait for item to appear I have more than enough everything, is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activation page not loading