Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Parallels

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Parallels in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I activate Windows 10 that was included in Parallels?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Velicia_ok, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation Parallels

How do I activate Windows 10 that was included in Parallels?

:)

Velicia_ok, Oct 16, 2019
  2. AMac1234 Win User

Unable to activate Windows 10 in parallels

I transferred a valid and activated copy of windows 10 (free upgrade from Windows 7) to Parallels on my Mac. The copy in Parallels though says it is not activated. How do I activate this VM?

The original windows computer is now switched off and not used, but is a windows 7 virtual machine in Parallels on this Mac.

AMac1234, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Eric Bos Win User
    Windows 10 Activation in Parallels

I have a genuine Windows key and managed to activate Windows 10 under VMWare Fusion for Mac OS.

However, I prefer Parallels instead of Fusion and re-installed Windows 10 under Parallels.

For whatever reason, I cannot activate Windows under Parallels but I can under Fusion.

Under devices in my account, I have removed all my devices and started fdrom scratch.

Every time, I install Windows in Parallels it fails, and in Fusion it works.

The error when using the command prompt says that Microsoft has blocked my key but then it should not work under Fusion either right?

Does anyone have a solution as the makers of Parallels blame it in Microsoft and Microsoft blame it on Parallels Windows 10 Activation Parallels :)

Eric Bos, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Activation Parallels

Windows in Parallels

I am running Windows 10 in Parallels on my Mac. And old copy of windows became too bloated so I reinstalled windows from scratch using a parallels download and my windows 8 product key. It was working great for a few days and then I installed KuTools in
    excel and that made it crash and act funny. I tried to uninstall it completely by using regedit and I think I got it, but I'm not sure. So I'd like to just reinstall windows cleanly. However, when I try to activate it I get an error message. I'm assuming
    it thinks I have too many active computers running Windows. I checked and indeed it shows two parallels installs of windows. How do I delete those activated windows machines so that my product key will be clean so I can activate this new install?

Moved From:

BryanKarlan, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Parallels

1. Windows 10 Activation Parallels - Similar Threads - Activation Parallels

2. Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...: I have activated Parallels Windows in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop, with activation key I obtained after purchasing Windows Home edition. But now my laptop has hardware issue and its motherboard has to be replaced and be activated with new MAC OS. So I want to know if I...
  3. Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...: I have activated Parallels Windows in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop, with activation key I obtained after purchasing Windows Home edition. But now my laptop has hardware issue and its motherboard has to be replaced and be activated with new MAC OS. So I want to know if I...
  4. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine: I am running a virtual PC on my Mac Mini using Parallels. I purchased a WIndows 10 Pro OEM activation key which has worked perfectly for over a year. The virtual machine crashed and I needed to rebuild it. I now can’t active the same key that I have been using up to now. I...
  5. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine: I am running a virtual PC on my Mac Mini using Parallels. I purchased a WIndows 10 Pro OEM activation key which has worked perfectly for over a year. The virtual machine crashed and I needed to rebuild it. I now can’t active the same key that I have been using up to now. I...
  6. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac: I am currently running Windows 11 on an Intel Mac using Parallels. I have a digital licence since I installed Windows 10 using activation keys from Windows 8.1. I now wish to migrate my Parallels licence to my new M2 Mac Mini, and transfer my virtual Windows 11 machine to the...
  8. How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac

How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac: I am currently running Windows 11 on an Intel Mac using Parallels. I have a digital licence since I installed Windows 10 using activation keys from Windows 8.1. I now wish to migrate my Parallels licence to my new M2 Mac Mini, and transfer my virtual Windows 11 machine to the...
  9. Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels: Hi,I purchased a digital license for Windows 11 Pro on May 15 and used in on my old macbook pro intel chip with Parallels. I recently purchased new Macbook Pro with M chip, trying to activate Windows 11 Pro on a new device in Parallels with no luck.I unlinked the old device...
  10. Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels: Hi,I purchased a digital license for Windows 11 Pro on May 15 and used in on my old macbook pro intel chip with Parallels. I recently purchased new Macbook Pro with M chip, trying to activate Windows 11 Pro on a new device in Parallels with no luck.I unlinked the old device...