Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation & Poor Support Team

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation & Poor Support Team in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I've been having trouble re-activating my windows 10 after a hardware change. I got in contact with support a few days ago, via a call from the "Get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ItsNep, Nov 25, 2020.

1. ItsNep Win User

Windows 10 Activation & Poor Support Team

So I've been having trouble re-activating my windows 10 after a hardware change. I got in contact with support a few days ago, via a call from the "Get Help" feature. We tried all sorts of things, and were on the phone for about 2 hours, yet nothing seemed to work. Eventually, as a last-resort, they said they could generate me a new key, however at the time their systems for it were down, but I was advised to call back in 24-48 hours and give them my support ticket number and they could get me a key. I called back, talked to a guy for roughly 3 minutes, and he completely ignored what I said and just started at square 1 and was asking me for the error code I get while trying to activate Windows, not even asking for the ticket number I was told to give to the next rep i talked to. I did it anyway, and as soon as I started to tell him the error code, the guy just hung up on me! Is there anyone else I can contact or talk to? After such a rude and disgusting experience such as that I would rather not call them up again if at all possible.

:)

ItsNep, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Activation & Poor Support Team

Windows 10 Activation after hardware change

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Windows 10 activation after a motherboard change. Ideally, if you have signed in with the same Microsoft account before the changes made, then as per digital licensing policy
    Windows 10 PC gets activated after running the activation troubleshooter.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Did you upgrade the PC to Windows 10 or it came preinstalled with Windows 10?
    • Do you have the Product key?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Activate Windows 10

Get help with Windows activation errors

We would suggest you to get in touch with our Activation team and they will help you with the issue. Please refer the article

Global Customer Service phone numbers
    to get the Customer support number as per your country or contact our

Chat support team
    from the PC. Once you click on Contact support, a virtual agent will chat. Explain the issue and ask for a representative for consulting the issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation & Poor Support Team

1. Windows 10 Activation & Poor Support Team - Similar Threads - Activation Poor Support

2. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  3. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  4. support team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  5. support team

support team: How do I contact the online support team? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-team/7a1fbf80-24aa-4338-8933-5621851641fb
  6. support team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. 100% Disk Space, Windows 10, Poor performance, poor customer support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk Space, Windows 10, Poor performance, poor customer support: I have literally spent hours trying to get my computer to work right. I have tried cleaning, disabling, defragging, uninstalling, and nothing seems to work. Windows 10 has made my life miserable. There is nothing running but it still seems to peg out at 100% disk space. I'm...
  8. Microsoft Provides Very Poor Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Provides Very Poor Support: A few days ago, I called to report that my computer was no longer going to Sleep Mode seemingly after the last Windows update and two intermittent problems that were reported to a 3rd level Windows Support person before but not resolved. I was told that I need to make sure my...
  9. A Microsoft Support Team Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  10. Windows 10 - poor customer support and lack of media player

Windows 10 - poor customer support and lack of media player: I tried Windows 10 but first, I could not download my CD music to my MP3 player. Next I tried it with my Photoshop Elements and Photoshop CS5. It warned me not all components are supported. As a photographer, I rely on Photoshop. Windows really messed up with this so...