Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i cannot activate my windows 10 because my product id is for professional and the software installed on my HDD drive is windows 10 Home. its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J.Nixon, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:02 AM.

1. J.Nixon Win User

Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

So i cannot activate my windows 10 because my product id is for professional and the software installed on my HDD drive is windows 10 Home. its because i put this hard drive in my new laptop. it was windows 10 home as well how can i get activate off my screen

:)

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:03 AM
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

4. Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:03 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

1. Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues - Similar Threads - Activation Pro Home

2. Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Pro to Home - Invalid Product Key: I recently purchased a license of windows 10 home. Following the purchase, I received an email containing a link of an installer which downloads windows setup. The problem I’m facing is that the installer downloads windows 10 professional setup while my license is for home...
  3. Activating Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home

Activating Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home: Hi, I have installed Windows 10 Home, but i havent activated it yet. If i buy Windows 10 Pro licence, will i be able to activate the Windows to Pro? Or i need to re-install the Pro in order to get licence working? Thanks...
  4. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...
  5. Windows 10 pro activation issue

Windows 10 pro activation issue: I have a store bought pc running windows 10 and it deactivated less than a week ago on its own. I am getting error code 0x8007007B and the troubleshooter is basically useless. Can anyone help?...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation issue

Windows 10 Pro activation issue: I got the "your Windows 10 is not activated" message one of my laptops. I ran the Windows activation trouble shooter and it fixed it. My Windows 10 Pro is activated again....
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issue

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issue: I purchased and activated Windows 10 Pro in January and still have the key. My computer says there is an activation issue but still seems to be working. I tried entering the key again but it says that it is not valid....
  8. Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home

Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home: I have just purchased the Windows 10 pro upgrade directly from the Microsoft store. My computer appeared to go through the download/ install process smoothly. When I go to the "About" and "Windows Specifications" section it says Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803, however I...
  9. Can a Product Key Windows Vista activate Windows 10 Pro?

Can a Product Key Windows Vista activate Windows 10 Pro?: Hello Everyone, I was recenlty given an HP Compaq dc7900 minitower (Energy Star) that was bought in 2010. I decided to see if I can upgrade it. I added more RAM, put in an SSD and added a good Graphics Card. On the tower, there is a sticker with the activation key to...
  10. Windows 10 Pro n Activation issues

Windows 10 Pro n Activation issues: I'll try to keep this short and sweet! i originally upgraded from windows 7. Did a downgrade, the downgrade broke my pc so i REINSTALLED. This time reinstalling off of a custom win 10 setup i put on a usb. I was able to activate windows 10 at the time. But recently had yet...