Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i cannot activate my windows 10 because my product id is for professional and the software installed on my HDD drive is windows 10 Home. its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J.Nixon, Dec 6, 2018.

1. J.Nixon Win User

Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

So i cannot activate my windows 10 because my product id is for professional and the software installed on my HDD drive is windows 10 Home. its because i put this hard drive in my new laptop. it was windows 10 home as well how can i get activate off my screen

:)

J.Nixon, Dec 6, 2018

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues

1. Windows 10 Activation Pro and Home Product I.D. Issues - Similar Threads - Activation Pro Home

2. Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys: What happens to Windows 10 Home Original product key and version after upgrading to Pro ?Can I go back into my original version, Windows 10 Home, which came with my pc ?...
  3. Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys: What happens to Windows 10 Home Original product key and version after upgrading to Pro ?Can I go back into my original version, Windows 10 Home, which came with my pc ?...
  4. Activation: Home Vs Pro Product Keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation: Just purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $109.31 through the Microsoft Store- upgrade produced an odd error 0xC004C003, disallowing activation- Troubleshoot states I have incorrect digital license or suggests I may have upgraded H/W. Other odd issue is that it show Edition...
  6. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Home /Pro Product Key: My brother gave me a computer that has an non-activated version of Windows 10 Pro on it. I have a new Windows 10 Pro product key which I have entered in the 'change product key' settings. I receive error 0x803F7001 and am told to buy a new copy of Windows from the...
  7. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Activate Windows Issue

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Activate Windows Issue: I purchased a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home. I went to the Windows store and purchased Windows 10 Pro and clicked on the Install after the purchase was complete. Ever since I get a random "Activate Windows" that shows up after I return my computer from sleep. If...
  8. Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key

Activation of Windows 10 Home with Windows 10 Pro product key: Dear All, I was wondering is someone could help me with the following problem: I am using Windows 10 on my Mac through Parallels Desktop Pro. Some time ago I purchased Windows 10 Pro, and I have an activation key for it. I used it for some time, when for some reason I...
  9. Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product

Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product: I have an issue with my windows 10, that was original and the license and key to activate them worked perfectly. But when I had to have maintenance done on my computer, the idiots at the shop installed Windows 10 pro. This wasn't my wish and wasn't supposed to be done. Now...
  10. Windows 10 Pro activation and product key issue

Windows 10 Pro activation and product key issue: I bought a surface pro 6 coming with W10 Home. Since I do need a virtualization I tried to upgrade it to W10 Pro (via Microsoft Store). It was upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise, but activation didn't work. The error code is 0xC004F025 and troubleshooting does not help. I also...