Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update.

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Team, I have purchased Acer Laptop with inbuilt Windows 10 few months ago and Windows was came as Activated. Now today I have Update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PriyankDesai, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update.

Dear Team,

I have purchased Acer Laptop with inbuilt Windows 10 few months ago and Windows was came as Activated.

Now today I have Update my windows 10 and its showing windows is not activated.

When I try to troubleshoot Activation it's showing Windows 10 Single Language is not installed.

How my version change as this is system update by Microsoft itself.

Please guide me.

:)

PriyankDesai, Feb 3, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Feb 3, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update.

1. Windows 10 Activation Problem after Update. - Similar Threads - Activation Problem Update

2. Activation after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation after updating Windows 10: I purchased a Dell with Windows preinstalled. I just updated and not get a notice to activate Windows. I'm signed in with my Microsoft account but it doesn't recognize that Windows is licensed? I don't have key since it was preinstalled at purchase. How do I resolved this?...
  3. Windows 10 Activation problem after Windows Reset

Windows 10 Activation problem after Windows Reset: Hi, I originally had a genuine Windows 7 Home on my PC, and when Windows 10 was launched I got the free upgrade and been running smoothly since then. Couple of days ago I did a Windows reset, and apparently with the latest update 20H2.I did NO changes to the hardware since...
  4. activation problem after windows 10 update

activation problem after windows 10 update: I tries and failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-problem-after-windows-10-update/a87f62c6-d610-4148-b463-4c80895b4dc1
  5. Window 10 activation after update.

Window 10 activation after update.: I updated my window 10 using windows update but now i'm facing a windows activation problem. error code:0x80004005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-activation-after-update/eb190b7d-66ca-40ee-913f-c47cab61e5e7
  6. activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update

activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update: i got my laptop about 2 month ago and it came with windows 10 home. it was running a older version. after it got updated to version 1803, it is showing that the windows is not activated. if i try to go to the activation page in settings it just crashes and closes the...
  7. Windows 10 not activating after update

Windows 10 not activating after update: I recently updated my Windows 10 laptop from version 1709 to 1809 via an ISO file I downloaded via Microsoft's website. But ever since the update, my copy of Windows has not been activated. Entering the key manually shows this [ATTACH] Troubleshooting shows up that the...
  8. windows 10 not activate after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 not activate after updates: i updated my windows 10 to latest version of windows 10 but latest version not activate in my pc how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-activate-after-updates/05ef8552-0f75-4d22-a44a-58344ed0ea50
  9. Windows 10 activation problem after a format

Windows 10 activation problem after a format: Hello, I own a Lenovo Legion Y520 and a while back I decided to use it as a work laptop at the office. That long story short meant it had to be formatted and an enterprise version of Windows 10 was installed to it. A month ago, I stopped working for the company I was using...
  10. Windows 10 Activation after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation after update: I have an HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-ac0XX. It has done its win 10 upgrade and now no matter what I do it wont activate win 10. It will not allow me to make a recovery usb, to reset and it will not allow me through settings to complete a clean install. The activation...