Windows 10: Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

Discus and support Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GildasPaul, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being on activate windows appears in the bottom right. I ran the trouble-shooter but it says "something interrupted........ Try again later". It disappears when i restart my pc and the same cycle. Is there any fix for this.

:)

GildasPaul, Jul 9, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 9, 2021
  3. v12dock Win User
    Windows 7 Activation Problem

Call Microsoft tell them your having problems activating windows and you installed it on ONE computer, they will get the issue fixed for you

v12dock, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

1. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem - Similar Threads - activation problem activation

2. Windows Activation Troubleshooting Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Troubleshooting Problem: I don't know how to fix this.... I need help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-troubleshooting-problem/a676ddca-1c51-4fb6-b461-934c34e5f865
  3. Windows 10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem: Hello, first i used windows 8.1 yesterday i updated to windows 10, but it was giving me an Activation problem. i tried to resolve that problem. but, it was giving me some error. please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you....
  4. Troubleshoot Activation Problem

Troubleshoot Activation Problem: I've had my computer for about 3 years now, I haven't tinkered with it what so ever technically or physically yet as I don't see the need. But I've continuously done needed Windows 10 Updates. To make it clearer, I own a legitimate copy of Windows 10 Pro, it came with the...
  5. Windows 10 Activation problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Activation problems: So I sent my PC off to get upgraded this week I got a new motherboard, gpu, cpu etc. I've just got it back and now in the bottom right hand corner of my monitor it has a "Activate Windows" watermark. I don't have a product key because I got an IT store to build my PC and...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Problem

Windows 10 Activation Problem: I bought a Dell Laptop recently. Actually it had no SSD when I bought, so I asked the seller to add SSD before sending me the same. After receiving it I came to know that he installed Windows 10 in the SSD. It was not activated. I tried to activate Windows but failed. I don't...
  7. Window 10 Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Activation Problem: I have installed win 8 on my PC & upgrade to Win 10 , I was working fine for last 2 yrs but recently I uninstall an update 'KB449441' & after that it shows to activate windows. I tried my win 8 key but that doesn't work - error shows " this key do not work , try another "....
  8. Windows 10 activation problem.

Windows 10 activation problem.: Hello,I need help with Win10,The license expiration message keeps popping up,but the windows is activated already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-problem/5a45b565-73c3-4921-bbab-1680ec7d1b14"
  9. windows 10 activation problems

windows 10 activation problems: recently replaced my motherboard from my pc once I rebuted my computer I booted it from a usb provided from a Microsoft employee, in case number 1446134133 when troubleshooting I get all the way to the step where I am in my microsoft account and it asks to select computer but...
  10. windows 10 activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 activation problem: Just bought windows 10 and got activation code. Tried to input but says it is wrong, keep getting error code 0xc004f050. This is for a laptop that already had windows 10 installed, but get message to say it will expire soon. Im trying to add my own activation code but it wont...