Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation problem on my PC with Windows 10 Home digital but Windows 10 Pro...

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation problem on my PC with Windows 10 Home digital but Windows 10 Pro... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop PC has Windows 10 Pro installed on it but not activated. When I tried to activate the windows, I got a message with “Error Code: 0x8007007B”.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by [Bumbashat], Feb 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation problem on my PC with Windows 10 Home digital but Windows 10 Pro...

My laptop PC has Windows 10 Pro installed on it but not activated. When I tried to activate the windows, I got a message with “Error Code: 0x8007007B”. A further troubleshoot indicated that I have a digital license for Windows 10 Home, but Windows 10 Pro is installed thereby not allowing the Windows to activate. An instruction was further given that to enable me to activate using my digital license, I will need to install Windows 10 Home. I followed the detailed instruction and using the tool described, I created the installation media, run it to reinstall the correct Windows 10 Home on the PC, which has the digital license for Windows 10 Home but Windows 10 Pro installed. However, the installation does not provide me with an option to select “install windows 10 Home” rather it automatically defaults to “upgrade to Windows 10 Pro” thereby not allowing me to make the clean “installation of Windows 10 Home” on the PC to enable me to activate the windows. Kindly advise me on what to do to enable me to resolve this matter and to activate my PC. Thanks. Mr. Bumba.

:)

[Bumbashat], Feb 4, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Feb 4, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation problem on my PC with Windows 10 Home digital but Windows 10 Pro...

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation problem on my PC with Windows 10 Home digital but Windows 10 Pro...

1. Windows 10 Activation problem on my PC with Windows 10 Home digital but Windows 10 Pro... - Similar Threads - Activation problem Home

2. Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 home digital license but I have installed windows 10 pro which is not activated, the troubleshoot tells me to install a windows 10 home copy to activate windows from the digital license I have for windows 10 home but I already re-installed windows 10 using...
  3. Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 home digital license but I have installed windows 10 pro which is not activated, the troubleshoot tells me to install a windows 10 home copy to activate windows from the digital license I have for windows 10 home but I already re-installed windows 10 using...
  4. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license: HelloI'm having trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on an Acer laptop. The laptop has a Windows 10 Home embedded key, so activation is automatic after a full reinstall. But I bought a copy of Windows 10 Pro confirmed to be genuine and when I try and install it on the laptop it...
  5. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license: HelloI'm having trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on an Acer laptop. The laptop has a Windows 10 Home embedded key, so activation is automatic after a full reinstall. But I bought a copy of Windows 10 Pro confirmed to be genuine and when I try and install it on the laptop it...
  6. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home: I got a new computer with not activated windows and i wanted to buy windows later. But then i realised that on my old pc i had a windows 10 pro digital license connected to my account. I tried to use it but it said its a different version than the one i have installed. What...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem

Windows 10 Home to Pro activation problem: I recently purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store.The update applied was to Windows 10 Enterprise, which 1. I obviously didn't want2. is not in any case available to retail customers from the Store3. has resulted in a Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 Home Activation Problems

Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 Home Activation Problems: I had to replace my hard drive and so I lost everything. The installer added Windows 10 Pro a few months ago, but I'm getting activation errors and prompts with it installed. In an effort to fix the problem, I just repurchased Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft Store with...
  10. Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem

Windows 10 Pro / Home Activation Problem: 'Ello, I'm having an issue with Windows activation here. About a year or less ago I randomly woke up to find an "Activate Windows" menu on my screen after me having used Windows with a product key/digital license for a long time (note, I had recently upgraded my hard drive)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation problem for my pc