Windows 10: Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent

Discus and support Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; *Old post got deleted (i think,i got thread not found error) so i made a new one* License expiration message pops up,but the windows is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by robertlendvai, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent

*Old post got deleted (i think,i got thread not found error) so i made a new one*

License expiration message pops up,but the windows is already activated.

:)

robertlendvai, Jan 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 17, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent

1. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent - Similar Threads - activation problem Urgent

2. [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS: Hi,I have existing virtual machines loading Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC created from ISO file and I need to activate them.I was told that I have to buy both Windows 10 Pro licenses and upgraded licenses to Enterprise LTSC. I was also told that I have to rebuild my VMs...
  3. [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS: Hi,I have existing virtual machines loading Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC created from ISO file and I need to activate them.I was told that I have to buy both Windows 10 Pro licenses and upgraded licenses to Enterprise LTSC. I was also told that I have to rebuild my VMs...
  4. [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem: I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being on activate windows appears in the bottom right. I ran the trouble-shooter but it says "something interrupted........ Try...
  6. Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!: hi, so I've had this laptop for 6 months now and only today started seeing this your windows will expire soon message every few seconds or when I connect to the net. some info its a dell laptop, windows 10 pro. the windows came preinstalled. this has never happened before...
  7. URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !

URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !: PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and...
  8. Urgent: Windows 10 Activation Key

Urgent: Windows 10 Activation Key: Hi all, Just brought a new computer, and had previously written down what I thought was my windows 10 Product key. It was in four separate blocks, beginning 00XXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-AAXXX. I then went on to CMD on my previous computer to remove the key to then use on the new...
  9. Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.

Windows 10 activation problem...Urgent+Thread on website problems.: This is my 3rd topic about the same problem,I need to make new topic because i can't reply,It says "Oops!Something went wrong" and I can't send anything. License expiration message always pop up,Windows is activated using the CD that my friend gave me,he works in a popular...
  10. Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently: So about five days ago while modding Battlefield 3 with SweetFX and Reshade (something I've done many times in the past) my computer became unresponsive and I couldn't click on the start button. (Another problem which I've encountered many times since I upgraded to 10 from 7)...