Windows 10: Windows 10 activation problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 activation problem. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I need help with Win10,The license expiration message keeps popping up,but the windows is activated already.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by robertlendvai, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 activation problem.

Hello,I need help with Win10,The license expiration message keeps popping up,but the windows is activated already.

:)

robertlendvai, Jan 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 17, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 activation problem.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation problem.

1. Windows 10 activation problem. - Similar Threads - activation problem

2. Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise: Hello!I am facing windows activation problem in with my Window 11 Enterprise. It says please connect to internet although it's already connected. I am uploading a screenshot of my problem. Please help me as I am unable to use many apps properly. Thank You!...
  3. Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise: Hello!I am facing windows activation problem in with my Window 11 Enterprise. It says please connect to internet although it's already connected. I am uploading a screenshot of my problem. Please help me as I am unable to use many apps properly. Thank You!...
  4. I am having problems with window activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  5. I am having problems with window activation

I am having problems with window activation: When I purchased the laptop, the window was 10. I got an update for Windows 11 which I downloaded, and Windows 11 was installed in my laptop. Now it can't be activated due to the absence of a product key or digital license. How is it possible that my Windows 10 was activated...
  6. Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10: I bought a new HP PC that came with windows 10. I received a notification that I can upgrade to windows 11 for free, which I did. I have continued to stay updated since then and my PC now runs on Windows 11 Pro version 23H2.I keep getting this error: We can't activate Windows...
  7. Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10

Activation Problems after Upgrading from Windows 10: I bought a new HP PC that came with windows 10. I received a notification that I can upgrade to windows 11 for free, which I did. I have continued to stay updated since then and my PC now runs on Windows 11 Pro version 23H2.I keep getting this error: We can't activate Windows...
  8. Windows 11 activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation problem: so i bought a new laptop lenovo legion 5i pro 2023it has a built in windows 11 home and every now and then it asks me to activate windows and when i trouble shot it activates normally but after a while on using the device it asks me again to activate my windows i...
  9. Windows 11 activation problem

Windows 11 activation problem: so i bought a new laptop lenovo legion 5i pro 2023it has a built in windows 11 home and every now and then it asks me to activate windows and when i trouble shot it activates normally but after a while on using the device it asks me again to activate my windows i...
  10. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....