Windows 10: windows 10 activation problem

Discus and support windows 10 activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello everyone, I recently used a tool to take the product key of my broken laptops bios and it showed the oem key with 'Win 8 RTM CoreSingleLanguage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mikaelkhsss, Jul 2, 2019.

1. windows 10 activation problem

hello everyone,

I recently used a tool to take the product key of my broken laptops bios and it showed the oem key with 'Win 8 RTM CoreSingleLanguage OEMwindows 10 activation problem :DM'

and I tried to use this code on my windows 10 pc to activated but it showed "the product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0xc004f050)"

I reinstalled windows 10 aswell of a dvd but still the same

btw I am using windows 10 enterprise 64 bit

thanks in advance

:)

mikaelkhsss, Jul 2, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 2, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 activation problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 activation problem

1. windows 10 activation problem - Similar Threads - activation problem

2. windows activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation problem: The error of cannot connect to organization, is showing up after entering my PRODUCT KEY for my windows activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/55a4c8f5-b4a0-4666-9384-ea70e1353255"
  3. Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store)

Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store): I bought a Lenovo laptop 1.5 years ago with Windows 10 Home. Today I bought a Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store. The purchase was successfull, and I pressed "Install". After the installation and reboot, the Settings / Activation shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and...
  4. Problem activating account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem activating account: I purchased a new computer and signed into Microsoft office. I have tried to review documents but I keep receiving product notices that it has not been activated. When I click on the button I receive another notice that too many accounts are linked. I have removed accounts...
  5. Activation Problem

Activation Problem: When I bought my PC, the Windows 10 Home was installed the vendor gave me the card with CD and product key sticker with 25 digits. Trying to add our company's email to windows email app but all of a sudden on the lower left side of my monitor showed my windows is not...
  6. Windows 10 Activation problems

Windows 10 Activation problems: Hi Everyone, I am currently having issues with my Windows 10 version. I have made all the updates available but I keep getting a message to activate windows since it will expire soon. Also the current product key I have does not work. I have attached a couple of screen...
  7. Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem: I have been monitoring my son's online activity for a couple years now. Several months ago, I noticed in my weekly email report that it was always showing no activity on Saturday for him. Every single week it shows zero activity even though I see him playing and get email...
  8. Windows activation problem after a hardware change

Windows activation problem after a hardware change: I've recently change the motherboard and my CPU and I can't activate windows 10 anymore. When I go to troubleshooting -> I recently made an hardware change It tells me that it can't activate windows. [ATTACH]...
  9. Problem with activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with activation: I have big problem about half a year now.. I can't activate my windows! I have product key put it doesn't work. Only gives an error code 0x8007007b . "Get help" Auto assistant has been completely unhelpful at this point. I really need help with that! I would like to note that...
  10. In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window: i am unable to activate my window in window activation in option, i entered my product ID and KEY also. but it is showing admin. related problem . how to solve my problem please help me....