Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue with activating my Windows 10. To give a little background information, I own a mac and used Boot Camp Assistant to set up Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tig3rR, May 7, 2022.

1. Tig3rR Win User

Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp

I am having an issue with activating my Windows 10. To give a little background information, I own a mac and used Boot Camp Assistant to set up Windows 10. After successfully installing Boot Camp with a USB I went to my settings to personalize my Windows, but noticed I needed to activate Windows 10 beforehand. I do own a Microsoft account and looked into a Digital License and a product key. Upon doing a lot of research and testing to try and activate my Windows 10 I end up getting nowhere so I am turning to support for some assistance. If I need to provide more information just ask, thank you

:)

Tig3rR, May 7, 2022
  2. ToweriLi Win User

Activated (on Mac Boot Camp) Windows 10 become non-activated as Parallels "My Boot Camp"

Hi Nachappa,

I have already read through both articles you link to. While they gave some insight as to the underlying reasons to this problem, there was no solution. Windows (under Parallels) just will not self-activate. And MS Activation Support left me with no solution.

The problem boiled down to proving my Win10 is really upgraded from Win8.1. Without that, they just told me to wipe everything, re-install Win8.1, re-upgrade to Win10 and *not* remove the previous installation. This is a work computer; Naturally this is
    out of the question.

(I remember having the same issue of need to re-activate Windows 8.1 when that was running as Parallels "My Boot Camp". Then I had the Windows 8.1 key available, so the Microsoft's automatic phone activation service worked for me. With upgraded Windows 10
    - I do not have a key to do that!)

Unfortunately I did not come to think of one way to prove my Win10 is genuine and activated (under Boot Camp) during the remote session: To boot into Boot Camp Windows and have them see the activated Windows 10 via the remote connection...

Is there anything you can do, or suggest me to do?

ToweriLi, May 7, 2022
  3. Lost activation of Windows 10 in Boot Camp and VMware Fusion

Thanks for the reply Rohn007. The suggestions don't work. It appears that Windows 10 is activated in Boot Camp, but as soon as I use the same partition as a virtual machine in VMware, I lose activation in both the native Boot Camp partition as well as
    the virtual machine which uses that partition. From then on activation is not possible. Windows 10 used to work in both a while ago. Some updates on Windows have probably broken it. To clarify, it is just one installation accessed via VMware or natively on
    the Boot Camp partition. Windows probably identifies the virtual machine as different hardware and disallows any activation thereafter. However, the error that it throws up (mentioned in the main question) about finding a digital license but requiring Windows
    10 pro is baffling.

Gururaja S. R., May 7, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp

Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp

1. Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp - Similar Threads - Activation Problems Successfully

2. Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp: I am having an issue with activating my Windows 10. To give a little background information, I own a mac and used Boot Camp Assistant to set up Windows 10. After successfully installing Boot Camp with a USB I went to my settings to personalize my Windows, but noticed I needed...
  3. Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Problems After Successfully Installing Boot Camp: I am having an issue with activating my Windows 10. To give a little background information, I own a mac and used Boot Camp Assistant to set up Windows 10. After successfully installing Boot Camp with a USB I went to my settings to personalize my Windows, but noticed I needed...
  4. Windows 10 Boot Camp installation failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Camp installation failure: Hello, I am having an issue when attempting to install Windows 10 Professional via Boot Camp Assistant BCA on a 2019 16" MacBook Pro. Please do not refer me to Apple Support. I have already contacted them and they have informed me that they are unable to help me with issues...
  5. Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 through Boot Camp?: At my screen on the bottom right there is a prompt to activate windows. I got my copy through the boot camp app on a Mac OS Macbook Pro, to switch freely between Windows and Mac. My question: is this method of obtaining Windows dangerous/if not, did it come with a product key...
  6. Windows 10 boot camp backup problem

Windows 10 boot camp backup problem: Hey guys. I have been using windows 10 boot camp recently and I am considering transfering from macos to windows. I am wondering wherher the image that I created using Update & Security > Backup > Go to Backup and Restore Windows 7 will be successfully restored on my new...
  7. 2 issues downloading windows 10 in Mac: I used boot camp, & installation was successful...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 issues downloading windows 10 in Mac: I used boot camp, & installation was successful...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miwurui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhkscc/2_issues_downloading_windows_10_in_mac_i_used/
  8. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  9. Windows boot camp external drive problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows boot camp external drive problems: I have windows 10 installed on my mac with bootcamp. My external drive is formatted as exfat (so should work on both and it used to as well until recently). It runs fine on the macOS (high sierra), but windows says it is a usb 2.0 device. I’ve tried it in all the usb slots...
  10. Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp

Windows 10 Install - Boot Camp: I'm attempting a new install of Windows 10 (Pro) on an iMac using Boot Camp Assistant. I've tried it with both the .iso from the Microsoft web site and an .iso I created myself from the install DVD with the same result: the installation fails during Windows Setup with this...