Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computer getting a new CPU, motherboard, RAM, and power supply. I just set it up and it wants me to activate windows 10 pro even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KaiNim, Jan 11, 2019.

1. KaiNim Win User

Windows 10 Activation problems

I recently upgraded my computer getting a new CPU, motherboard, RAM, and power supply. I just set it up and it wants me to activate windows 10 pro even though I have already payed for it and it wont recognize (digital license and should be linked to Microsoft account)

:)

KaiNim, Jan 11, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation problems - Similar Threads - Activation problems

2. Problems to activate a product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems to activate a product: Hi! I talked to someone on the live chat last ninght and I can not get to rech that chat again. All i need to do is send the pictures of the receipt of the product I bought and is not workinh. Need to find that chat again, plase....
  3. activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update

activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update: i got my laptop about 2 month ago and it came with windows 10 home. it was running a older version. after it got updated to version 1803, it is showing that the windows is not activated. if i try to go to the activation page in settings it just crashes and closes the...
  4. Problem with Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Windows Activation: Hello. When I bought my laptop, there was Windows 8 installed. Ever sincethen I update my Windows. Now I have Windows 10 installed. A few weeks ago an "Activate Windows" message appeared in the right bottom angle. I've tried to figure out what is the problem and I found that...
  5. window activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window activation problem: i can saw a message your window licence expired soon go to setting activate window but my window activation is already done.what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activation-problem/3ddd3b19-19e2-400a-81e2-b97077596eb5
  6. Problems activating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems activating windows 10: My windows does not seem to be activated. So I get my key from command prompt, paste the key into settings and press activate. It then comes up with the message: Unable to activate windows. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure that you are connected to...
  7. Windows 10 Activation problem

Windows 10 Activation problem: Greetings, I've got a problem with activation in Windows 10. I used Windows 7 Home activation key while installing Windows 10 and it succecfully activated. After a while, I saw this Upgrade to Pro option, wanted to know a price of this upgrade and details, clicked...
  8. Windows activation Problem

Windows activation Problem: I bought a prebuilt Lenovo desktop 2-4 years ago, and it had windows 10 installed on it. I recently built my own computer, and got entirely new parts except for the hard drive. How do I transfer my windows activation on to my new computer?...
  9. Win 10 PRO activation problem

Win 10 PRO activation problem: I have a digital license for win 10 home. I accidently upgraded to PRO during all the Microsoft free win 10 upgrades. I thought I was "updating". Now I can't activate PRO. Is there anything I can do? Can I download win 10 Home someplace? Thanks, Ed...
  10. Activation Problem..it wont activate

Activation Problem..it wont activate: I swapped M.2 drives from one PC to another. One PC had Win10 Pro on it and the other had Win10 Home. I did this because I wanted to put all my fast components in one PC but it wont let me activate and tells me to go to the Store and buy Windows. Now I already purchased 2...