Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computer getting a new CPU, motherboard, RAM, and power supply. I just set it up and it wants me to activate windows 10 pro even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KaiNim, Jan 11, 2019.

1. KaiNim Win User

Windows 10 Activation problems

I recently upgraded my computer getting a new CPU, motherboard, RAM, and power supply. I just set it up and it wants me to activate windows 10 pro even though I have already payed for it and it wont recognize (digital license and should be linked to Microsoft account)

:)

KaiNim, Jan 11, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation problems - Similar Threads - Activation problems

2. Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Problem: I upgraded my whole pc, and i did a full clean format fresh install of windows. Now i cant activate my windows and its showing no product key found in activation section. I have tried troubleshoot and contacted Microsoft help and it did help. I do not have a product key(lost...
  3. Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problems - not accepting product key: I bought my laptop with Windows 10 already installed. It worked fine to begin with but, after a few months it started showing the message "Activate Windows". I have not made any hardware changes to the laptop (I wouldn't know how!) so not sure why it suddenly needed...
  4. Having problem with my Windows Activation key

Having problem with my Windows Activation key: Good day. I am unable to access my Windows Activation key. My system has been prompting me to activate my Windows but I do not have the key, neither could the authorized dealer I bought it from. Kindly assist....
  5. Problem activating windows 10.

Problem activating windows 10.: Hello, I changed my whole hardware recently and wasn't aware that I had to prepare for this change, by linking my product key with my Microsoft account. Thus, I can't activate my Windows 10 Home that I free upgraded from Windows 8. Can someone help me?...
  6. Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices

Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices: I'm unable to activate a W10 pro key on my notebook (error code 0xc004c008) and I think this is due to my microsoft account being linked to my main PC aswell as my notebook. Can I somehow change my microsoft acc on my notebook ? The windows copy for my notebook is a different...
  7. Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices: I'm unable to activate a W10 pro key on my notebook (error code 0xc004c008) and I think this is due to my microsoft account being linked to my main PC aswell as my notebook. Can I somehow change my microsoft acc on my notebook ? The windows copy for my notebook is a different...
  8. Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help...

Hi i am facing problem in window activation key i have attached screenshot also please help...: [ATTACH]please hhelp me regarding this i am facing issue from several days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-facing-problem-in-window-activation-key-i/21e9b25d-6f25-4313-be29-37e17fbc86e3"
  9. windows activation key problem

windows activation key problem: my windows is activated, till yestarday it was running properly but today it is saying "your windows key is soon going to expier chang it " now what to do i hav activated it some 2-3 months before plz help me ???????????????//...
  10. Activation problem

Activation problem: Hi, i change motherboard and now i cant reactivate licence, my licence was linked whit microsoft acc. any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-problem/b701ece8-eb0c-463a-90b6-0e637d13146b"