Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation problems

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I sent my PC off to get upgraded this week I got a new motherboard, gpu, cpu etc. I've just got it back and now in the bottom right hand corner of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JackNassa, Sep 6, 2019.

1. JackNassa Win User

Windows 10 Activation problems

So I sent my PC off to get upgraded this week I got a new motherboard, gpu, cpu etc. I've just got it back and now in the bottom right hand corner of my monitor it has a "Activate Windows" watermark. I don't have a product key because I got an IT store to build my PC and there's no Digital license connected to either of my emails. I've tried everything to get rid of it but I can't. Please help

:)

JackNassa, Sep 6, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 6, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation problems - Similar Threads - Activation problems

2. I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem in activating Bluesoleil: I've installed Blusoleil 10, but the system does not allow me to activate. The module BlusoleilCSps.dll was loaded but the call to DllRegister failed with error code 0x80070005. I confirm that the Bluetooth adapter's driver is "BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver". I've...
  3. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem: I have been using a laptop for about 2 years.From where I bought the laptop ,they might use software for activating windows and I attached my microsoft account after purchasing laptop.Recently I bought an OEM key from a renowned online store(don't want to reveal the name)...
  4. am having problem activating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    am having problem activating my windows 10: pls kindly help me to activate my windows 10[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-having-problem-activating-my-windows-10/bab63c2f-500a-4353-a449-a701cc6a0998
  5. Windows 10 Activation Problem

Windows 10 Activation Problem: I recently upgraded to a new computer and tried to carry my windows activation license over. Despite the last system now being wiped I am confronted with error 0x803FA067 when I try to use that license on my new computer. Any help would be appreciated...
  6. Windows 10 pro 64 bit activation problem

Windows 10 pro 64 bit activation problem: Hello! A few days ago I bought a laptop and put the official Windows on it. However, the laptop was defective at the factory and replaced with another one containing other hardware. So I couldn't activate Windows anymore....
  7. Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation problem after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10: When I check activation it shows "Unable to reach Windows activation servers". I have wireless connection thru router, in fact I logged into this forum and entered this post on laptop with the problem (#1 system info in profile). Any ideas? 141839
  8. Problems with Activation

Problems with Activation: Okay here it is, I recently wanted to get a CD key for my Copy of Windows 10 Home Edition. I have a physical copy, when trying to enter the product key i keep getting "Can not complete activation, please check network and try again". The thing is I'm connected just fine to...
  9. Activating Windows - Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating Windows - Problem: I have recently switched hardware on my PC. I have a product key in my "About" section of the control panel. It says, "We can't activate windows on this device right now." I clicked troubleshoot, and then the "I recently changed hardware link." I selected the Desktop that I...
  10. A peculiar Activation Problem for windows 10

A peculiar Activation Problem for windows 10: Hi! I've got this peculiar activation problem for windows 10. It seems as though my windows is not activated. I tried the troubleshooter but it says that the problem could not be fixed. The error code is 0xC004F074. My pc was previously windows 8.1 but then got the free...