Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I have a genuine, activated Windows 10 Pro. A month ago it started asking to be activated even though it already is. I have gone through all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ivanguliashki, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated

So, I have a genuine, activated Windows 10 Pro. A month ago it started asking to be activated even though it already is. I have gone through all possible solutions, including manually activating through command prompt and it still doesn't work. I have deduced that the problem is linked to the fact that my copy of Windows 10 Pro is linked to an organization server, which has probably shut down(I have no way of knowing, as I am not a member anylonger). I cannot activate by phone, as apparently it is not an option for my country - Bulgaria. The only solution I haven't tried is turning the KMS key(I think that's the term) into a MAK one, which I saw somewhere, but is way out of my league. So now I'm stuck with a genuine copy of Windows, which is watermarked(helluva lot better than constantly getting a window in my face asking me to activate). Any assistance is appreciated.

Ivan Vasilev

:)

ivanguliashki, Oct 10, 2018
  2. OneMoar Win User

Windows 10 activation question

do the upgrade
    it should activate automatically when online
    if you want todo a clean install after that simply boot from your windows 10 installation media and when prompted for a key during install/post install select skip ..
    it will re-activate within 5M of being online

OneMoar, Oct 10, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, Oct 10, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated

1. Windows 10 Activation Prompt Won't go away no matter what I do - already Activated - Similar Threads - Activation Prompt Won't

2. Can't activate windows 11 no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11 no matter what I do.: For the past week I've been spending 2-4 hours every single day trying to activate windows and I can't. I have tried EVERYTHING. When I try to activate windows it sent me down a rabbit hole of error codes I don't remember all of them but the first one is 0x8007000d. I have...
  3. Can't activate windows 11 no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate windows 11 no matter what I do.: For the past week I've been spending 2-4 hours every single day trying to activate windows and I can't. I have tried EVERYTHING. When I try to activate windows it sent me down a rabbit hole of error codes I don't remember all of them but the first one is 0x8007000d. I have...
  4. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  5. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  6. Windows 10 already activated, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 already activated, what should I do?: In the past I had installed a pirated activated copy of windows 10 on my pc and I had logged in to my microsoft account. Since then I have formatted the pc and I reinstalled windows 10 from the official microsoft software page (here...
  7. Activate Windows won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows won't go away: So,today i tried every method from Regedit to Softwares to remove the "Activate Windows" thing on the bottom right of the monitor but everytime i restart my pc it's still there and i don't know what to do... submitted by /u/SgtPootler [link] [comments]...
  8. Activate Windows watermark will not go away

Activate Windows watermark will not go away: My computer was purchased new in November 2019 and it came with Windows 10 installed. For the last 9 months or so I have been trying to make the Activate Windows watermark go away for good. I've tried the Troubleshooter, modifying registry, deleting my product key then...
  9. Can't activate Windows no matter what I do

Can't activate Windows no matter what I do: This is the same title of the issue I reported December 21, 2017. That issue was upgrading the hardware on my wife's PC. I now have the same issue on my PC. History: Ran Win 7 Pro. Upgraded to free Win 10 Pro. Changed CPU and mobo. No activation issues. Installed CU and...
  10. Can't activate Windows no matter what I do

Can't activate Windows no matter what I do: Title. PC first had Win 7 Home 32bit (retail with key). Upgraded to Win 10 Home 32bit from free MS web upgrade when it came out. OS activated just fine then. OS automatically upgraded itself to Fall CU. No activation issues. Upgraded to Win 10 Home 64bit via Media...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 prompt to activate yet already activated