Windows 10: Windows 10 activation randomly expired.

Discus and support Windows 10 activation randomly expired. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So around a year ago in the march of 2018, I bought a gaming pc that came with windows 10. Now around January of 2019 I randomly kept getting messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RX2168, Mar 5, 2019.

1. RX2168 Win User

Windows 10 activation randomly expired.

So around a year ago in the march of 2018, I bought a gaming pc that came with windows 10. Now around January of 2019 I randomly kept getting messages saying your activation will expire soon. I just ignored it as I thought it was a bug since I saw that the windows was activated. Now recently since a few days ago I've noticed the "Activate Windows" watermark on the bottom right of my screen. I check the settings and see windows is not activated. I have no idea whats going on so can someone please help me on this. Is this some sort of bug or am I just missing something. (Also I've recently used an unactivated version of windows on a virtual machine, if that has anything to do with this)

:)

RX2168, Mar 5, 2019
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 activation randomly expired.

Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 activation randomly expired.

1. Windows 10 activation randomly expired. - Similar Threads - activation randomly expired

2. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING: AGAK GIRICreated on August 14, 2021WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOONHi, my name is ANURAG and few days ago WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOON pops on my dell laptop screen . after asking about this from microsoft community he told that the shop installed an illegal license of windows....
  3. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING: AGAK GIRICreated on August 14, 2021WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOONHi, my name is ANURAG and few days ago WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOON pops on my dell laptop screen . after asking about this from microsoft community he told that the shop installed an illegal license of windows....
  4. Windows 10 activation expires soon

Windows 10 activation expires soon: HiRecently i updated my window 10 version to 20h2 after that i keep receiving a message saying windows 10 activation expires soon I bought my laptop 2 years ago and the windows was activated Now after updating to 20h2 i checked the settings and it shows windows is activated...
  5. Activation expiring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation expiring: I bought a Dell computer 6 months ago. The computer was suppose to to come with Windows 10 Pro. I live in Cambodia the land of computer hardware and software theft. When you take computer into any shop for repairs you have to sit there and watch them or they will replace your...
  6. Activating expired Windows 10 evaluation

Activating expired Windows 10 evaluation: Greetings, I set up Hyper-V on my Win 10 Pro laptop and created a VM using an evaluation of Win 10. That VM has expired now and will only stay active for one hour after restarting the VM. Would I be able to acquire a licensed Win 10 version - and then be able to convert...
  7. Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire

Windows 10 pro Activation code will expire: I bought this laptop with Windows 10 pro installed on it and I was under the impression that it was permanent. My Activation status is sitting as "windows is activated using your organizations activation service" I have no organization, and I have no activation code. I cant...
  8. Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues

Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues: I got a message saying my Windows licence would expire soon. I updated my Windows. Still getting the same message. Support told me I had to activate Windows. It is activated. Still getting the same message. Why? What's going on? What do I do? Any help appreciated....
  9. Windows Activation and Licence Expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation and Licence Expired: I have an Acer which was reset to factory ... now I am unable to Activate windows even though it is the factory installed version. I keep getting error 0xC004FC07 telling me it is not a genuine windows 10. I have also lost the activation code that came with the computer,...
  10. Windows 10 expiring activation problem

Windows 10 expiring activation problem: I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key. When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. randomly expired

2. windows 10 random activate windows