Windows 10: Windows 10 activation refused after update

Discus and support Windows 10 activation refused after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After repeated failure to automatically install update 1803 for Windows 10 Pro, I followed instructions to ignore this update and downloaded the media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmmanuelKincaid, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 activation refused after update

After repeated failure to automatically install update 1803 for Windows 10 Pro, I followed instructions to ignore this update and downloaded the media creation tool to install the latest update 1809. This then wouldn't activate (Windows was pre-installed on my iMac when I bought it this year so it isn't an upgrade version. I followed recovery instructions to revert back to the earlier build and now this won't activate either and the troubleshooter can't resolve the issue. I would be grateful for any suggestions!

:)

EmmanuelKincaid, Dec 16, 2018
  2. grimmrace Win User

Windows refuses to update - Error 0x800f0922

Windows won't update, i ran sfc as an Admin in CMD and no issues.

Windows 10 activation refused after update [​IMG]

• Adobe is activated on Edge but still doesn't work, could this be related?

Windows 10 activation refused after update [​IMG]

System Details
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Build Version: 10586.420

grimmrace, Dec 16, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 16, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 activation refused after update

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 activation refused after update

1. Windows 10 activation refused after update - Similar Threads - activation refused update

2. Windows 10 refuses to activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 refuses to activate?: Good afternoon, Microsoft Community. I'm Chris, and I have a Lenovo Ideapad 120S-11IAP running Windows 10 10856 November Update - NU, which don't ask me to update, as I'm doing something about the version that I'm on right now. But it was activated and everything was...
  3. Keyboard refuses to work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard refuses to work after Windows 10 update: I know the keyboard works because I've tried it on different computers running Windows 10. It failed immediately after the update. I tried a system restore and it took forever, only to realize later that it restored my PC to before a minor update of a redistributable rather...
  4. Keyboard refuses to work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard refuses to work after Windows 10 update: I know the keyboard works because I've tried it on different computers running Windows 10. It failed immediately after the update. I tried a system restore and it took forever, only to realize later that it restored my PC to before a minor update of a redistributable rather...
  5. Windows refuses factory reset after update!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows refuses factory reset after update!!: Hello, My computer went through an update and as a result, none of the usb ports were working. I could not plug either keyboard or mouse into it, which meant that I could not even write in my password to access it. The keyboard and mouse are only connected for 3-4 seconds...
  6. Windows 10 refuses to update to 1903.

Windows 10 refuses to update to 1903.: I’ve tried several things so far. I’ve input commands into command prompt, deleted files, disabled features, reset Windows twice, etc. Ive even tried the media creation tool. No matter what, it always winds up at a rather low resolution update screen that gets to 1-2 percent...
  7. Windows refuses to activate

Windows refuses to activate: Hello, i bought windows 10 key from a friend, about a month ago. Right away i checked if it worked, and it did (showed as windows 10 Home edition, valid key). It was unused for about a month. Last week, i tried installing windows 10 on my laptop. Everything worked fine, i...
  8. Windows Activation refuses to activate.

Windows Activation refuses to activate.: A few weeks ago, I rebuilt my computer from the ground up. Everything is new - except my HDD from my prior computer that had Windows activated, but that computer was pre-built so it used a digital license. Whenever I try to activate, I immediately get a '0xC004F211.' I go...
  9. Windows 10 refuses to re-activate after a hardware change.

Windows 10 refuses to re-activate after a hardware change.: I recently rebuilt most of my computer from the ground up, keeping only the Hard Drive from my previous build. I then reinstalled Windows 10 Pro (Same version I have a digital license for tied to my account, wanted a clean install because of the new drivers/etc.) and tried to...
  10. Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.

Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.: Hi, So I bought the digital Windows 10 Home edition a while ago. I made sure that the OS was linked to my Microsoft account and it was (I have screenshot proof). I changed my motherboard two days ago. Naturally, I went to activate, found the computer that the OS is linked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate windows 10 if key is refused

2. cracked windows refused to a activate