Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation refuses to work. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, So I bought the digital Windows 10 Home edition a while ago. I made sure that the OS was linked to my Microsoft account and it was (I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SpontaneosDonut, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.

Hi,

So I bought the digital Windows 10 Home edition a while ago. I made sure that the OS was linked to my Microsoft account and it was (I have screenshot proof). I changed my motherboard two days ago. Naturally, I went to activate, found the computer that the OS is linked to but refuses to work activate, saying 'We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try again later'. Well I keep trying but it never works.

1. I am logged into the same account I linked it with.

2. I do have a valid internet connection.

3. I have not exceeded the amount of activations that I can have.

4. The OS currently installed is the same as the one I linked to the account (barring the latest updates).

If anyone can help then that would be appreciated because I refuse to pay another £120 for Windows 10.

:)

SpontaneosDonut, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.

1. Windows 10 Activation refuses to work. - Similar Threads - Activation refuses

2. Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU: I recently upgrade my motherboard and CPU in my PC. Naturally Windows started complaining that it wasn't activated, specifically it says:"Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: C004F211Fair enough, it has. So I followed the instructions...
  3. Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU: I recently upgrade my motherboard and CPU in my PC. Naturally Windows started complaining that it wasn't activated, specifically it says:"Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: C004F211Fair enough, it has. So I followed the instructions...
  4. Windows refuses to activate after getting new motherboard/CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it

in Windows 10 News
    No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it: [IMG]When a computer or network device attempts to connect with another device, but the target device refuses the connection, users get No connection could be made because the Target Machine actively refused it. In this article, we will learn how to resolve this issue with...
  6. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.: dial tcp [::1]:5000: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.I've tried troubleshotting. Disabling firewall etc - no joy. The following article sugggest it's an SQL error with the followonh HOT FIX code - KB2482977 - FIX: 10061...
  7. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.: dial tcp [::1]:5000: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.I've tried troubleshotting. Disabling firewall etc - no joy. The following article sugggest it's an SQL error with the followonh HOT FIX code - KB2482977 - FIX: 10061...
  8. Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.: Summary: See title. Following a PC reset, attempting to re-activate Windows gives Error 0xc0000022, which I have tracked down to being a failure for sppsvc to start. Attempting to start sppsvc gives System Error 183, which I cannot seem to find relevant information...
  9. Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.: Summary: See title. Following a PC reset, attempting to re-activate Windows gives Error 0xc0000022, which I have tracked down to being a failure for sppsvc to start. Attempting to start sppsvc gives System Error 183, which I cannot seem to find relevant information...
  10. Unable to activate Windows after a Reset; sppsvc refuses to start, gives System Error 183.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS 10 REFUSING TO ACTIVATE

2. windows refusing activation