Windows 10: windows 10 activation ... reinstalled windows by mediacreation tool....still shows...

Discus and support windows 10 activation ... reinstalled windows by mediacreation tool....still shows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i had windows 8.1 onboard with my computer ... i updated to windows 10 home single language and later to windows 10 pro through windows website...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SoulCN, Jun 11, 2020.

1. SoulCN Win User

windows 10 activation ... reinstalled windows by mediacreation tool....still shows...

Hi,

i had windows 8.1 onboard with my computer ... i updated to windows 10 home single language and later to windows 10 pro through windows website... it worked fine for these 3-4 years ... now there is an activation error..

i have reinstalled windows 10 through media creation tool.... the installation was successful however windows 10 still shows activation required....

on the activation tab it shows 2 issues .... 1st...on the activation page it says that ---'we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organization's activation server'--- mine is a stand alone laptop and

2nd.....when i try to trouble shoot on the activation tab it says----'we found a windows 10 home single language licence running windows 10 pro'---- when i had reinstalled windows through media creation tool it had automatically reinstalled windows 10 pro and did not give me the option to select windows 10 home single language ...

please advise

:)

SoulCN, Jun 11, 2020
  2. trog100 Win User

Windows 10 Hardware change

MS dosnt seem that bothered about activation any more.. a fresh install asks for codes but includes skip and do it later options.. the end result seems to be a fully activated windows.. getting everybody on windows 10 seem to be their priority..

you can make an install disk using the mediacreation tool.. just select the skip and do it later options whilst installing and i am pretty sure you will end up with a fully activated windows..

trog

trog100, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 activation ... reinstalled windows by mediacreation tool....still shows...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 activation ... reinstalled windows by mediacreation tool....still shows... - Similar Threads - activation reinstalled mediacreation

2. Windows Activated but prompt still showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activated but prompt still showing: Hi,I activated Windows but am still getting the desktop prompt. How can I fix this please.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activated-but-prompt-still-showing/93e143b9-6968-4613-b061-7b87dd8d3d26
  3. Windows Activated but prompt still showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activated but prompt still showing: Hi,I activated Windows but am still getting the desktop prompt. How can I fix this please.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activated-but-prompt-still-showing/93e143b9-6968-4613-b061-7b87dd8d3d26
  4. MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?: Hi. If I create a Windows 10 usb installation image using the MediaCreation tool today dec 20th 2022, what build-versio will be installed on the usb key?...
  5. MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?: Hi. If I create a Windows 10 usb installation image using the MediaCreation tool today dec 20th 2022, what build-versio will be installed on the usb key?...
  6. mediacreation tool can't choose windows 10 pro edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mediacreation tool can't choose windows 10 pro edition?: Hello,I downloaded media creation tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10I wanted to create a bootable installation windows 10 pro on a USB drive, but when I uncheck use the recommended options for this PC , I can't choose windows 10 pro? even...
  7. Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation: I'm using a Lenovo G50 that came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. Until recently, I could work on it without any problem, but now it shows a message that it needs to be activated, even though it shows that Windows has been activated at the top. [ATTACH] To...
  8. Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909?: I recently reinstalled my computer using MediaCreation tool 2004 however I noticed after installing my Network no longer sees the second computer I use. This has never happened before. It was literally working fine when I reinstalled it mid July after I built this new PC...
  9. Launching MediaCreator tool causes BSoD (comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Launching MediaCreator tool causes BSoD (comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fts4kq/launching_mediacreator_tool_causes_bsod_comments/
  10. Windows MediaCreation tool and version number for ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows MediaCreation tool and version number for ISO: Hey everybody, I have created an ISO file via the Windows MediaCreation tool that I am going to burn on disc, but I am not sure if this is the 1703 version. How can I know if the ISO file that was created by the MediaCreation tool is the 1703 version? I have seen other...