Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently reset my pc of all its files due to a problem with it's network connectivity. It couldn't find any networks at all, and wouldn't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KyleSpencer1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing

I recently reset my pc of all its files due to a problem with it's network connectivity. It couldn't find any networks at all, and wouldn't even recognise my internet when I had it plugged into Ethernet. But resetting it fixed that problem, bringing about a new problem.

I can't activate Windows 10 on my newly reset PC. I don't know my product key for Windows 10 because I haven't had to reinstall it for 6 years. Now, when I click on the Activation pane in the Settings window, the screen is blank, but you can still click on the buttons even though they aren't there. So when I click on where the 'Activate Windows' button should be, it just closes the window. I assume that this is supposed to bring up the Activation wizard, because the same thing happens when I Windows+R the 'slui' command. The Run tab just closes, and nothing happens. No activity in Task Manager.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do to activate my Windows 10 without the product key if the activation wizard isn't working?

:)

KyleSpencer1, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Apr 15, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    What is SLUI in windows 10?

Hi,

SLUI is a process known as Windows Activation Client

You can use SLUI to change your Product Key

You can use SLUI to remove your Product Key

You can use SLUI to get Help From Microsoft on Windows 10 Activation if you have your product Key

Click your Start Button, type slui.exe 4 then hit Enter

Select your country from the list menu

Choose the option phone activation, the wait for an agent to assist you

DaveM121, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing

What is SLUI in windows 10?

so we can see our present product key in SLUI?

its Benoy here, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing

1. Windows 10 Activation screen is blank - and running 'slui' does nothing - Similar Threads - Activation screen blank

2. slui 4 shows nothing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    slui 4 shows nothing: HiI'm repairing a Lenovo Laptop for a friend that is no english fluent.The laptop was w8.1 and in the end I reached to upgrade it to w10 after I deleted the whole SoftwareDistribution folder. I used the usual upgrade path, run setup.exe from the USB key built by the MS Media...
  3. slui 4 shows nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slui 4 shows nothing: HiI'm repairing a Lenovo Laptop for a friend that is no english fluent.The laptop was w8.1 and in the end I reached to upgrade it to w10 after I deleted the whole SoftwareDistribution folder. I used the usual upgrade path, run setup.exe from the USB key built by the MS Media...
  4. slui 4 shows nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SLUI does not work.

SLUI does not work.: I have tried everything. I have ran SFC scans on my PC like 8 times in one go. Performed DISM cleanups 2 times. CHKDSK 1 time. It does not work. I need for help in activating Windows 10 1909. None of the SLUI work. SLUI, SLUI 3, SLUI 4, nothing! I have found a site,...
  6. Display 1 isn't active running windows 10, blank screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display 1 isn't active running windows 10, blank screen: I am posting a question AND a simple solution in a single post. My daughter’s HP Pavilion Windows 10 laptop suddenly had a black primary screen while the second monitor was working. I tried to add this answer to an existing post, but it is already closed. Try this solution...
  7. Windows activation screen blank

Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  8. Activation Screen Blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Screen Blank.: As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link......
  9. SLUI 4 not able to run

SLUI 4 not able to run: So I'm currently trying to activate my copy of windows after a hardware update (including motherboard). When I use the activation troubleshooter then select changed hardware it lets me correctly select this computer, but then says "unable to activate windows. We can’t...
  10. Screen is blank. Nothing but black.

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen is blank. Nothing but black.: Ok, I had a problem with my start button not working so I followed a video which suggested to go into config and click on safe mode and restart the computer. well since then the computer starts but nothing but a black screen. Tried pressing all the f numbers, f8 etc and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slui 04

2. slui 4

3. slui04

4. slui 4 windows 10,
  5. windows 10 blank activation screen,
  6. windows 10 activation screen is blank,
  7. when i type slui 4 nothing happens,
  8. slui.exe 4 not working windows 10,
  9. nothing in the activation setting,
  10. slui 04 not bringing up the code,
  11. slui 4 not working,