Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently switched out my motherboard and did a fresh install of windows. Before making the change I made sure I had a digital license connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rory Sutherland, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

I recently switched out my motherboard and did a fresh install of windows.

Before making the change I made sure I had a digital license connected to my windows account. My windows is also not an OEM copy.

The activation page shows the error: 0xC004F213 Windows reported that no product key was found on your device.

After I run the Activation Troubleshooter and select "I recently changed hardware on this device" the page only lists my previous system name, which is different to the current system name. Attempting to activate this anyway just gives the message "Unable to activate at this time".

The current system name doesn't show up in the page despite me being logged into the correct windows account.

:)

Rory Sutherland, Sep 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working

1. Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter not working - Similar Threads - Activation Troubleshooter working

2. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: I have the "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error Code: 0xC004F009" and it wont go away even though I have Windows 10 Home. I have tried Troubleshooting and restarting but it...
  3. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  4. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  5. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: Purchased a refurb with Win 10 installed. I get an activation message. When I attempt to activate, says it's unable. Getting these error codes 0x80070005 and 0x800f0805 I have an account and am signed on...any help is appreciated....
  6. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...
  7. Activation troubleshooter not working

Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either....
  8. Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working

Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working: Hello, I tried to update my copy of windows home to windows pro using my old laptop serial but although it installed/updated it would not Activate it. I ran the trouble shooter and its telling me it could not activate at this time and it can not connect to the internet. I...
  9. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...
  10. Windows 10 activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation troubleshooter: I recently changed nearly all the part in my PC and had to reinstall windows 10 to this new hard drive. I go into settings to reactive it, use the troubleshooter to select my PCs copy of windows and I'm met with a message saying it cannot reactivate windows on this device,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation troubleshooter tool not working