Windows 10: Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

Discus and support Windows 10 activation troubleshooting in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have the "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by YoshiLove160, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

I have the "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error Code: 0xC004F009" and it wont go away even though I have Windows 10 Home. I have tried Troubleshooting and restarting but it doesn't help me at all. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

:)

YoshiLove160, Dec 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

1. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting - Similar Threads - activation troubleshooting

2. Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036: Hello my windows suddenly ask to active the windows. i bought permanent license but i do not know why i got this. when i try to do troubleshoot they said "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation server. Wait a few minutes and try again. 0xc0020036"i try...
  3. Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036: Hello my windows suddenly ask to active the windows. i bought permanent license but i do not know why i got this. when i try to do troubleshoot they said "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation server. Wait a few minutes and try again. 0xc0020036"i try...
  4. New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter: My old PC has Windows 10 Home, which I bought from a Microsoft store. I recently upgraded my PC, and have a fresh Windows install. I logged into my Microsoft account on the new PC, same one as the one in my old PC where Windows is activated. When I go into Update and Security...
  5. New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter: My old PC has Windows 10 Home, which I bought from a Microsoft store. I recently upgraded my PC, and have a fresh Windows install. I logged into my Microsoft account on the new PC, same one as the one in my old PC where Windows is activated. When I go into Update and Security...
  6. New PC not showing up during the Windows activation troubleshooter

7. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  8. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...: Hi so I had to change motherboards on my PC and now my windows won't activate. I didn't have the product key so pulled it from the registry however this also doesn't work. I requested a callback 2 days ago and still nothing. I use this PC for work and it's critical that I can...
  9. Windows Won't Activate After Motherboard Change - Error Code 0xC004F211 - Troubleshoot not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Cannot verify, troubleshoot or activate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify, troubleshoot or activate Windows 11: I have received error code 0xc0000022, which according to what I've found, just means the authentication service isn't working, but for some reason, even though my account is administrator on my PC, and I have a Windows 11 Home product key, I still cannot activate or...