Windows 10: Windows 10 activation using a product key

Discus and support Windows 10 activation using a product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I bought y laptop a few years ago, it had Windows 8 installed. I later upgraded to Windows 10. The hard drive later crashed and when I replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SamuelNjovana, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 activation using a product key

When I bought y laptop a few years ago, it had Windows 8 installed. I later upgraded to Windows 10. The hard drive later crashed and when I replaced it, it had Windows 10 Pro installed, but this is now deactivated. I have since bought a Windows 10 Home Product key but I am having problems installing it. I need help urgently.

:)

SamuelNjovana, Sep 29, 2020

2. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Product Key

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to skip the activation step and install Windows 10. After the installation is complete, you can activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps provided below:

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Refer the link below for information regarding activation:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 activation using a product key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation using a product key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 activation using a product key

1. Windows 10 activation using a product key - Similar Threads - activation using product

2. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.: I just got this computer and downgraded it to Windows 10. Now, it states Windows was already active on another computer. How do I get the product key to change it or otherwise fix?...
  3. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.: I just got this computer and downgraded it to Windows 10. Now, it states Windows was already active on another computer. How do I get the product key to change it or otherwise fix?...
  4. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activating Windows 10 using product key

Activating Windows 10 using product key: So I got windows 10 for my PC some time ago, but have only recently purchased a product key. Both are official not pirated. Upon opening the activation menu I get this messageI am connected to the internet through wifi yet this error will not go away. It also appears upon...
  6. Use Windows 7 Product Key to Activate Windows 10

Use Windows 7 Product Key to Activate Windows 10: Can a customer use a Retail Windows 7 product key to Activate modern versions of Windows 10? [Original Title: Assistance] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-windows-7-product-key-to-activate-windows-10/d4bdfb26-5386-47af-937c-b754871f443e
  7. Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10?

Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10?: Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10? So there's a guy who was checking my PC and he asked if my Windows was pirated or Official, I said Official, then he asked me for the Product Id, he doesn't know that Product Id and Key aren't the same things, so...
  8. windows 10 activation by using windows 7 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 activation by using windows 7 product key: I want to activate windows 10 by using my windows 7 product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-by-using-windows-7-product/8d7b9be6-cb77-4414-b079-99832c0dcb77
  9. Using Windows 10 product key to activate Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Windows 10 product key to activate Windows 8.1: Hello, I'm just wondering if I can use my Windows 10 Home product key to activate Windows 8.1. I recently started using Windows 8.1 in a Virtual Machine and I really like it and I want to downgrade my main machine from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1. Problem is that I don't own a...
  10. Activating Windows 10 using Windows 7 product key

Activating Windows 10 using Windows 7 product key: Hi, we have a few computers which originally came with Windows 7 and OEM product keys. We have upgraded them to Windows 10 and some of these activated Windows automatically other needed product key entering, but we were able to activate all of these machines, originally...