Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation wont work

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation wont work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so recently I bought a new motherboard. I see that in the activation errors that new hardware could be a problem. But the thing is that my original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jamyro, Dec 27, 2018.

1. jamyro Win User

Windows 10 Activation wont work

so recently I bought a new motherboard. I see that in the activation errors that new hardware could be a problem. But the thing is that my original windows was windows 8 on my pc but then I used the free upgrade to windows 10 a while back and now its saying that it isnt genuine. How can I fix this.

:)

jamyro, Dec 27, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Activation wont work - Similar Threads - Activation wont

2. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  3. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  4. my window wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window wont activate: hello i am using windows 11 for a while now but when i got this laptop it is lenovo it had window 10 pro and it was activated but from the update place in window 10 i thought it is update but it was window 11 and it had installed accidenatlly and now it says activate window...
  5. my window wont activate

my window wont activate: hello i am using windows 11 for a while now but when i got this laptop it is lenovo it had window 10 pro and it was activated but from the update place in window 10 i thought it is update but it was window 11 and it had installed accidenatlly and now it says activate window...
  6. Windows Wont Activate After Hardware Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Wont Activate After Hardware Change: My Motherboard was burnt out, and got changed , now windows is not activated and wont reactivate.I tried contacting microsoft support with live chat, got to wait for 1 hour with 50+ customers and then it closed before it even opened reference ID "7034147675", I am trying to...
  7. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  8. windows wont activate

windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  9. Active apps wont open on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active apps wont open on taskbar: several apps wont open on the taskbar even though they are active. Google Chrome, discord, and even lokal apps like taskmanager wont open, although they are active. have tried restarting the computer and tried scanning the computer in the command prompt, but there are no...
  10. Active apps wont open on taskbar

Active apps wont open on taskbar: several apps wont open on the taskbar even though they are active. Google Chrome, discord, and even lokal apps like taskmanager wont open, although they are active. have tried restarting the computer and tried scanning the computer in the command prompt, but there are no...