Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 Home from microsoft onto a USB stick and installed on a new build. Now I want to activate it, but the Microsoft store license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bluestringer, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Activation

I downloaded Windows 10 Home from microsoft onto a USB stick and installed on a new build. Now I want to activate it, but the Microsoft store license is expensive. If I buy a Windows 10 Home OEM DVD, can I use that product key to activate with. Thanks.

:)

bluestringer, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 19, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation

1. Windows 10 Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation: I bought a laptop 2 years back and i got windows 10 preinstalled And suddenly now windows says it is not activated. I dont have any product key with me. Also in activation settings the error is written as "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to...
  3. activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    activate windows: Why does my brand new laptop keep saying I need to activate windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows/b423c808-9634-4d3b-887f-f768e10ff607
  4. After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After changing the mother board not posible to activate the new product key Dell provites...: After Dell Change the motherboard in my laptop they provided me with a new windows product Key i try and I follow the instructions several times with no success. I'm Getting Error Cod (0x80070057) Cortana also not help and not possible to contact a person. Any help on this...
  5. Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update, Activation and Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update, Activation and Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] One thing that can be observed on Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system is the fact that same error codes can be used or apply to multiple scenarios. And the error code that we are going to try [...] This post Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update,...
  6. Activation after upgrade.

Activation after upgrade.: Just upgraded PC. had windows before. now saying need to reactivate. have been through all trouble shoot and still not letting me activate. have no idea where aproduct key is. don't really wanna buy a new license when I shouldn't have tyo. any help please?...
  7. Windows Activation...long story

Windows Activation...long story: So, I bought a used computer, was refurbed by a guy who bought it used from a company that went out of business. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise. All good for a 5 months or so but now my license is going ot expire on the 20th of December. So I have been doing some...
  8. The last couple months every time I get a windows update I have to activate windows again....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last couple months every time I get a windows update I have to activate windows again....: For the third time in three weeks I had to activate Windows again. I have to run the troubleshoot and it activates. But it has become very annoying. I checked update history and it is always after a Windows update....
  9. W10 doesnt activate after HD changing

W10 doesnt activate after HD changing: I have been under w10 for 2 years on my laptop, I changed the HD to SSD and cannnot activate since then. I bought the computer with windows 10 preinstalled and I reinstalled it in a hurry 1 year ago. How can I activate ?...
  10. The "Application Specific" permission settings do not give "Local Activation" permission to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The "Application Specific" permission settings do not give "Local Activation" permission to...: Hi all, recently, my windows 2016 server with 2 SSD disks encountered problems after using recovery tool to do bare metal recover. I can launch windows normally. But some services failure. The error message is as follow: The "Application Specific" permission settings do...