Windows 10: windows 10 activation.

Discus and support windows 10 activation. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have dell inspiron 3542 laptop. Earlier it have windows 8 pre-installed. Few times back the hard disk got crashed and I replaced it with a new one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pratap KumarPramanik, Feb 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 activation.

I have dell inspiron 3542 laptop. Earlier it have windows 8 pre-installed. Few times back the hard disk got crashed and I replaced it with a new one and installed windows 10 home using media creation tool. Now it says to activate the windows. Do I need to purchase the windows activation key or there is any other option as this pc had windows 8 pre-installed earlier.

please help me.

:)

Pratap KumarPramanik, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 11, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

windows 10 activation.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 activation. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 activation.

1. windows 10 activation. - Similar Threads - activation

2. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: I purchased a new computer after my other one died, including the Hard drive. On there, I had a purchased copy of FSX. I have win 10 and installed FSX, however the activation key isn't working and I need to activate it. My phone number is correct, but my email address...
  3. Windows Key Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key Activation: The guy that built my pc put a pirated version of windows 10 pro on it. I’ve been having problems with it and am looking for a windows 10 pro activation key (that’s besides the point). If I use a legit activation key, would I lose everything currently on my pc?...
  4. ACTIVATION

ACTIVATION: HI. WHEN ENTER MY ACTIVATION CODE,I RECEIVED THEIS EROR... 0X87E10BC6 I SEARCH ABOUT IT BUT I DIDNT FOUND ANYTHING THAT HELP ME. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/9576d97c-a96b-43a5-91af-fc20c51c0b5a"
  5. ACTIVATION

ACTIVATION: Now ive reinstalled windows (new SSD) and i have a product key, now me being eager to test the "lightning fast speeds" of a SSD i skipped the activation. its a genuine version of windows but the key keeps on getting rejected. is there any possible fix's??? sincerely,...
  6. Windows Activation After Hardware upgrade

Windows Activation After Hardware upgrade: I bought Windows 8 in 2013 and did the free Windows 10 upgrade. I no longer have access to my original Windows 8 product key. I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram. when I tried to activate windows 10 it gives me an error code: 0x803F7001. My Windows 10 was linked...
  7. Won't Let Me Activate Windows

Won't Let Me Activate Windows: I've had my computer for over a year. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 preinstalled. Now, out of nowhere I have an Activate Windows watermark on my screen. When I go to settings, activate windows I just get a screen that says detecting activation problems that runs for...
  8. Windows 10 Download & Activate

Windows 10 Download & Activate: Hi I have downloaded Windows 10 ISO file (version 1809) from Microsoft Web Page by Mobile Phone and performed a clean installation of win 10 pro version by that ISO file on my laptop, But at installation steps ask me Do you have a product key?I said No skip this step. When...
  9. Windows 10 Screen saver not activating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Screen saver not activating: I have a screen saver that will not activate after a few minutes; It will preview okay, just not display after a few minutes. I tried changing it to a one minute wait and nothing happens. It use to work but I may of accidentally changed something in power management settings....
  10. How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?: Hello, The Windows Installer-service stopped working after I installed and afterwards un-installed the Comodo Firewall. Tried many methods to solve that problem but no success. When I boot in safe mode, I can start the service, but in normal mode, it is stopped again. How to...