Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question regarding activation of Windows 10. So i have a Laptop and a desktop, and one windows 7 professional and one windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RandomPersonSG, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation

Hi,

I have a question regarding activation of Windows 10.

So i have a Laptop and a desktop, and one windows 7 professional and one windows 10 Home CD with Product Keys.

I would like to install windows 10 home, upgrade to windows 10 pro using windows 7 product key and activate windows 10 pro on both of my system.

Can this be done? Or i have buy another windows 10 Professional in order to do so.

Thanks and Regards

:)

RandomPersonSG, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 16, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation

1. Windows 10 Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. activating my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activating my windows: I have work windows account and I am trying to activate my windows and I could not because my email (@company.onmicrosoft.com) wont be accepted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-my-windows/b451eda4-f7d6-4c62-ac92-584f1af58a65
  3. How do I clear "Activation is about to expire" alert?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I clear "Activation is about to expire" alert?: My computer came preinstalled with windows 10. The programme got corrupted and I had windows 10 reinstalled recently. After some time "activation is about to expire" alert has been flashing repeatedly. Help....
  4. Windows 10 Focus assist active when on desktop only

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Focus assist active when on desktop only: Since the Windows 10 May feature update Focus Assist is now constantly active if my PC is sitting on the desktop when its set for Full screen or games only. It disables if i open a program such as chrome and works as intended when i go full screen or launch a game. If i were...
  5. Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro: I was on Free upgrade of Windows 10 Pro. My compute crashed and I lost all information on my PC as I had to format the hard drive. Now I cannot reload Windows 10 Pro because I don't have product and activation key. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft website with the...
  6. A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...

A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...: Hi guys: I bought a computer from web store. when I started this computer first time and did not connect internet, this compute was not activated, but after I connected to internet, this compute activated automatically. Is that mean I bought a compute that someone else...
  7. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.: Had to replace hard drive but now windows will not activate windows 10 because it says previous version was not activated. Everything worked before replacing hard drive. I tried to install windows 7 from the cd and I get a prompt that states I am not allowed to install older...
  8. Can't activate Windows 10 after reinstall

Can't activate Windows 10 after reinstall: I can't activate my Windows 10 after reinstalling. When I purchased my PC it was it was using Windows 7. I've gone through all the Windows updates until I recently had a problem and had to reinstall Windows 10. Now I'm trying to activate Windows and getting an error code. I...
  9. Windows 10 hardware change activation

Windows 10 hardware change activation: Hello. I can't reactivate windows 10 after hardware change. When I get to troubleshooter the only PC I can choose is my last GIGABYTE motherboard, and there isn't this new PC with asus mb. On the contrary when I enter my Microsoft account on the network there is this new PC...
  10. Can't activate Windows 10

Can't activate Windows 10: I bought a PC about three months ago, it came with windows 10 installed and activated. After some time of use, I got some viruses and I had to reset windows, but now I can't activate. I have the product key, but when I try to activate it, it says I must be conected to my...