Windows 10: Windows 10 activation

Discus and support Windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Error trying to activate my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation/c276a4f8-adb3-4dab-9d9a-984fd1ee122f" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by streetdesssh, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:07 PM.

1. Windows 10 activation

Error trying to activate my Windows 10

:)

streetdesssh, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:07 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

Thema:

Windows 10 activation

1. Windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows activation: when ever I am starting my blappy after normal updation and reinstallation of windows 10 it is asking for activating windows what is this how to solve problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/b4577a80-5317-4a32-a3d9-9115b6c06278
  3. How to determine what network activity is preventing sleep?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to determine what network activity is preventing sleep?: So after DAAAYS of troubleshooting, i did what i should have done first. Disabled my ethernet adapter. PC will now sleep. (it would sleep fine manually, but wouldnt go to sleep on its own). I thought it was my nvidia shieldtv's doing something over the network that kept it...
  4. Windows Activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation problem: I get a prompt where it asks me to activate windows, but my laptop already came with windows. If I go to the activation section in the setting, the setting application stops working and closes itself. It started occurring when I dual booted the system....
  5. Win 10 Activation

Win 10 Activation: After adding an extra ssd in place of cd drive through cady , I format my pc which having license version of wiWindo10 and Install Windos 10 in new SSD but unable to activate it. It shows some error 4c003. How can I get my activated window...
  6. Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade: I purchased a laptop with pre-installed Win 10 Home. Then I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from MS Store. After the purchase, I installed the upgrade and received an email with the receipt. My credit card was charged, but I never received an email with the activation key...
  7. activation after hardware replacement

activation after hardware replacement: yesterday i replaced my mobo, cpu, ram and psu, my harddrive stayed the same. after the replacement i performed a system recovery. Now there is a mark that says: "activate windows." I used the troubleshoot option but it didn't work....
  8. active hours for windows update can't include midnight

active hours for windows update can't include midnight: Hi, I work nights, so I wanted to set my computer's non-active hours to while I was asleep. eg 6am to 1pm. But I can only set active hours eg 1pm to 6am, which it will not accept because it seems it can't handle midnight and/or stopping before starting. So what are my...
  9. Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active: I have a Lenovo laptop and just recently upgraded back to Windows 10 and now I can not select (highlight) text and let up on the touch pad and have the text remain selected. It goes right back to being unselected. I try again, and same thing happens. Eventually it will...
  10. Windows doesn't recognize itself as being activated after significant hardware change

Windows doesn't recognize itself as being activated after significant hardware change: TL;DR - Microsoft recognizes my computer but windows doesn't accept it. Hello. I have made a significant hardware change on my computer and successfully activated windows with said hardware according to Microsoft. However, my settings say that windows still isn't activate...