Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have a Windows 10 Pro CD; I just changed my Laptop and i cannot seem to activate my windows. i have removed the product key from my old laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Akabani, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Akabani Win User

Windows 10 Activation

i have a Windows 10 Pro CD;

I just changed my Laptop and i cannot seem to activate my windows.

i have removed the product key from my old laptop. what should i do?

The error it shows is that it is being used in another PC

:)

Akabani, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 16, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation

1. Windows 10 Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. activation windows 10 ERROR 0x8007007b

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation windows 10 ERROR 0x8007007b: hi.... i having problems to activation my windows 10 ( error 0x8007007b ) so help me please thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-error-0x8007007b/116aec6f-433f-479c-ba30-5525ab699145"
  3. Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall

Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall: Hello, I recently uninstalled my windows 10 home product key from my PC after preparing to move my windows 10 key to a new device. I have freshly installed windows but the system is telling me that no product key is detected. On my previous PC, the activation settings said...
  4. Can't Activate Windows 10 Home Edition After A Motherboard Replacement

Can't Activate Windows 10 Home Edition After A Motherboard Replacement: I recently built a PC about two weeks ago, bought a digital license in the Windows Store, and then decided to switch to a different motherboard last week. I cannot get Windows 10 to re-activate. I'm signed in with the same Microsoft account I purchased the license with, and I...
  5. Windows Activation Msg.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Activation Msg.: I received two robo phone calls within 5 minutes (let the machine answer) claiming that my Microsoft account/computer may have been compromised. It said to call back. I didn't. Since then, I've been getting repeated calls spoofing my home phone number. I've seen community...
  6. Windows 10 re-activation from free upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 re-activation from free upgrade: I had an old motherboard that came with Windows 7, and when Windows 10 was offered for existing Windows 7 users I upgraded to that. Now, I bought a new motherboard and am asked to activate windows 10, but when I try to activate it it says its unable to. My question is, will I...
  7. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: Hello tell me please i have win 7 pro original CD, with key, can i now install at my PC win 7 and after this update to 10 ? will the key work? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation/d6aeee21-fe74-4d83-beda-15f632116c51"
  8. Activating

Activating: I Upgraded my Pc (motherboard and Cpu) and now i aint able to activate with my account or even try to activate. it says " Unable to activate Windows We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft...
  9. Upgraded to Pro - It installed Enterprise - Won't activate

Upgraded to Pro - It installed Enterprise - Won't activate: I upgraded my Surface Go from Home to Pro that I purchased at the MS Store for $99. It downloaded and installed Enterprise. No key was sent and it won't activate. Tried to rollback to Home and it failed. Short of reformatting and purchasing a new hard copy, any fix?...
  10. Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys

Travelling needed to format, have no activation keys: I have had to reset all 3 of my laptops in recent 8 months and now none of them have a working product key. I am travelling overseas and do not have any of the original notes, receipts or stickers that might have included the key. I cannot afford to buy 3 new versions of...