Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation.

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Two days ago I changed a lot of the hardware in my PC and when doing this i wiped my SSD and HDD and reinstalled windows using the reset that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GaryTyson1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Activation.

Hello,

Two days ago I changed a lot of the hardware in my PC and when doing this i wiped my SSD and HDD and reinstalled windows using the reset that comes with the OS. Now, after this and having my new hardware in, trying to use the same account that I linked with my Windows 10, I cannot activate Windows, I've searched for a solution, racked my own brain, used the trouble shooter, and searched the error code.

The error code is: 0xC004f025

Any help for me to activate would be appreciated.

The most confusing part is that on my microsoft account I could physically see my old device that had Windows 10 installed and so I deleted it because I thought maybe it was a one device only thing, this did not help though and I am still stuck.

Help is seriously needed.

Thank you, in advance.

:)

GaryTyson1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 11, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Activation.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Activation. [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation.

1. Windows 10 Activation. - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Unable to activate microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate microsoft 365: Please note I have purchase a one month subscription for microsoft 365 and I think I have installed it and cannot activate it. . Please note that I already have office for home and business 2016 installed into my current PC already. when I check my account for words, it...
  3. Microsoft activity report what is softwareupdate.exe?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft activity report what is softwareupdate.exe?: Is softwareupdate.exe something to worry about on my child's activity report? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-activity-report-what-is/8a7b6069-ed74-4c2e-8df0-9280007b3ac8
  4. Windows activation

Windows activation: I have a windows 7 pro activation key from an old laptop that I don't use anymore and was wondering if I could use that to somehow activate windows 10 on my new desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/e8e9d6a5-52f4-451d-a6fc-7f514c2edf51
  5. Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows

Need to retrieve product ID from 13 digit product key to activate windows: I have a 13 numeric digits product Key ID on my Laptop box I recently bought and after reinstalling windows it asks me for something like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx 25 digit key which can't find anywhere on my notebook or anywhere inside the box. How can I activate my...
  6. Laptop Video Black but VGA monitor works - Display 1 isn't active windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Video Black but VGA monitor works - Display 1 isn't active windows 10: I have 2 identical DELL Precision M4800 Laptops with NVidia M2100M Graphics Cards. 3 weeks ago I upgrading one then later the other to Windows 10 Release Date: July 14, 2020 Version:OS Build 19041.388 I lost all use of the internal Laptop Screen. I did various things...
  7. Hi: Windows 10 Enterprise could not be activated

Hi: Windows 10 Enterprise could not be activated: The problem is: [ATTACH] From the yellow part the important thing is the issue code : 0xC004C004 Idk what is it and cant find the solution. Another problem is when i went to activate my product key i have that message: [ATTACH] As u see the error code is: 0x80070057...
  8. After the update I can't activate windows

After the update I can't activate windows: As the title says, after the last update it shows me that I have to activate windows, and when I do it with the license it gives me an error and says that there was a hardware change which I have not done and the error appears 0xc0ea000a , What is the solution?...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 10. Error code 0x80004005.

Cannot activate Windows 10. Error code 0x80004005.: Split from this thread. mine got this error code 0x80004005 can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows-10-error-code-0x80004005/0dc3ecae-7a5e-41b5-af17-c998b34048ef
  10. windows activation unexpected error

windows activation unexpected error: bought my pc with windows 10 preinstalled, from January everything fine, hadn't changed anything these last two months,suddenly yesterday while i was in a game a notification popped up saying activate windows with error 0x8007007B...