Windows 10: windows 10 activation

Discus and support windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cant activate windows 10 error code 0x8007007B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dr_jihant, Aug 8, 2019.

1. dr_jihant Win User

windows 10 activation

cant activate windows 10

error code 0x8007007B

:)

dr_jihant, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 8, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

windows 10 activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 activation

1. windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Activation errors for *years*

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation errors for *years*: Okay so I'm probably very late to this. A couple of years ago I decided to buy a laptop from a friend of mine. He mentioned an issue about the windows os refusing to stay activated, whereas he had bought the pc with a properly activated windows os. After a month or so it...
  3. windows activation

windows activation: So I made a big hardware change and I can't seem to get windows activated now. I have tried troubleshooting already and i have contacted support before and nothing helped....
  4. FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10: Can't activate after installing acceleration pack- very frustrating Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-acceleration-expansion-pack-activation-in-win/f1e4f6a1-7059-462f-b8a3-f65c90172601"
  5. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: So a few days ago I finally decided to upgrade to windows 10. When i finally updated it says that I need to activate windows and now im stuck in a loop trying to get windows to activate. I have tried pretty much every possible solution. I also just bought a brand new key...
  6. I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.

I can't activate windows 10 on my ASUS laptop.: I purchased this laptop from best buy a while ago and forgot that windows couldn't activate then. The prompt in the bottom corner is starting to bother me when I am trying to watch videos or play games. How can I fix this? Side note: troubleshooting does not find any errors...
  7. Windows 10 Pro won't activate after switching to SSD.

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after switching to SSD.: I recently got an NVMe M.2 SSD and attempted to reinstall Windows 10 Pro on it. I put the Windows ISO into a USB and went through the install process on the SSD. Originally I accidentally installed Home but I realized the mistake and reinstalled Pro which is the version I had...
  8. Getting Annoyed with Microsofts Windows Activation

Getting Annoyed with Microsofts Windows Activation: https://gyazo.com/3efe9cb1fb45aa7cb73dd8848de8f2fc So after getting annoyed after people telling me to take the watermark off, i went online and got a uni code, here is the problem. I cant even update that at all because im not connected to a "organization network" is there...
  9. Windows10 not active

Windows10 not active: Windows 10 slave has just been updated but is not active. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-not-active/dec084ab-5216-4a1d-a093-192e8cdbff1c"
  10. Windows 10 Activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: I upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade. I am having activation issues, and it's asking me for a product key - I do know it is a digital license. I have installed Windows using the ISO from Microsoft's website but it isn't working still. Please assist....