Windows 10: windows 10 activation

Discus and support windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to activate my windows 10 key. Not sure why its working. I have had a key on there before, then it just stopped working one day. getting an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheiTwitch, Aug 16, 2019.

1. windows 10 activation

I am trying to activate my windows 10 key. Not sure why its working. I have had a key on there before, then it just stopped working one day.
    getting an error code as '0xc004f050' PLEASE HELP! I just purchased a brand new key too.

:)

TheiTwitch, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 16, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

windows 10 activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 activation

1. windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. All USB ports active in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB ports active in sleep mode: Hello, I had to reformat my Toshiba Qosmio laptop. Now, when I put it in sleep mode, all 4 USB ports have power. Before the format, only the Sleep and Charge port was active, so it could charge other devices. I have also noticed it happens because of the wireless mouse...
  3. Curious about having 2 activated win10 pro on my Asus 2 in 1 laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Curious about having 2 activated win10 pro on my Asus 2 in 1 laptop.: When I bought this laptop, it had a single copy on win10 pro, activated to my Microsoft account with a digital license, and it still does but I never boot to it anymore as it is on the original terrible slow abysmal sata 3tb drive that came with the PC. I had an unused copy...
  4. Installing Updates and Restarting During my Active Hours?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Updates and Restarting During my Active Hours?: I have Active hours listed as 9 am to 8 pm. Why is Microsoft installing updates and restarting my laptop at 2:39 PM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-updates-and-restarting-during-my-active/37cc6701-5cef-40b9-aee4-b067801764bc
  5. border around active window

in Windows 10 Support
    border around active window: I have been working on this for two days now. I upgraded from w7pro to w10pro. As soon as I did I am left with a one inch border around my screen. I have tried various settings and troubleshoots and can not get rid of the border. Last resort is changing the registry...
  6. Error activating windows 10 laptop with key from BIOS

Error activating windows 10 laptop with key from BIOS: Hello I am trying to install windows 10 on a Lenovo x260 that has the key on its bios and it wont let me activate. In the activation section of settings I get error 0xC004C060. [ATTACH] Choosing to troubleshoot gets me this screen [ATTACH] I got the disk from here...
  7. Error while activating Windows 10

Error while activating Windows 10: Hi, I paid for suscription, but in my PC appears the next Error Code 0x8007007b. How can I solve it? Thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-activating-windows-10/5d2d062d-a9b1-49b9-ae56-34421bc3d61a"
  8. Active Windows

Active Windows: How to Active my Windows 10 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-windows/6acd5c5c-c601-4cc0-a894-8fea6df267b6"
  9. How do I upgrade an Un-activated Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using an OEM key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I upgrade an Un-activated Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using an OEM key: Hello, I've recently bought a new PC and Windows 10 didn't come activated. However, I was lucky enough to have a friend who gave me a Windows 10 Pro OEM key. However, I've totally forgotten that the PC came with Windows 10 Home installed. Thus I can't use the key to activate...
  10. Windows 10 Activation after Hardware Upgrade

Windows 10 Activation after Hardware Upgrade: Upgraded my motherboard today. I'm aware it ties its Windows 10 Key to the motherboard. Terrible idea by the way. Old one is dead, can't even re-install it to get the info if it exists on there and I probably wouldn't regardless. I have the windows 10 account tied to my...