Windows 10: Windows 10 Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been using windows 10 since March 2018 and it was activated already. I run windows on my personal computer. I connect my laptop sometimes on an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PeterTendayi, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Activation

I have been using windows 10 since March 2018 and it was activated already. I run windows on my personal computer. I connect my laptop sometimes on an organization's internet. Recently i was shocked to see that:

1. my windows is not activated
    2. Microsoft Office will expire on 31/01/2020
    3. Windows was activated using your organization yet it was not so.

Any help on this?

:)

PeterTendayi, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 27, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Activation

1. Windows 10 Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. How activate windows after reinstall without licence key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How activate windows after reinstall without licence key: My computer was reinstall but is windows is not active. Laptop is in my device list in my microsoft account. i do not have activate licence key, laptop was active from shop. Pls any idea?...
  3. windows 10 product key/activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 product key/activation: is it possible to use your already used digital licence on a new pc with you microsoft account. because im gonna buy a new pc but i wanted to know if i need to buy a new windows product key or i can reactivate my used one with my microsoft account....
  4. Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I have a key Windows 10 edu, and I don't know can I active that key on Windows 10 pro, I want to use Windows 10 pro. This is the description that I don't really understand what it means:...
  5. How do I activate windows 10 automated background pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I activate windows 10 automated background pictures: My background used to be automatically synced to the picture of the day on the welcome screen. A new update stopped that. How do I enable this again?...
  6. ACTIVATION

in Cortana
    ACTIVATION: I want to activate my windows, how can I do that when I don't know my product key. I just bought this pc from some individual https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/2165d004-2ef0-49ce-8b07-84d7acfe4ebb"
  7. Windows 10 Activation Problem

Windows 10 Activation Problem: Hello, Recently I changed my pc motherboard. So I reinstall window 10. But I couldn't activate the old license key. How can I solve the issue? I attached a screenshot Please help on this. -- Shahadat [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 activation without product key and not connected with a coorprate network.

Windows 10 activation without product key and not connected with a coorprate network.: Hi, so a while back, I purchased a Windows 10 Probook, when this was purchased, I wasn't provided a key product. When attempting to activate this, It also told me contact the corporate network, currently this computer is not in any way connected I ordered this on ebay And...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise keeps asking for activation

Windows 10 Enterprise keeps asking for activation: Hi, I'm on an Office365 E5 subscription. I activated my laptop successfully to Windows 10 Enterprise and it shows in the Activation pan of the Settings app: [ATTACH] However, every single time I open Settings, I get a reminder to activate Windows. The computer is...
  10. Replaced Motherboard cannot activate windows, upgraded free to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replaced Motherboard cannot activate windows, upgraded free to windows 10: Replaced motherboard yesturday, Cannot activate windows tried troubleshoot method to no end, nothing, i have my Installation ID but still doesnt work, i dont have a product key due to it being digital, not sure if system was signed into different email upon upgrade but,...