Windows 10: windows 10 activation

Discus and support windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; changed hdd of my laptop and installed fresh windows 10 Pro oem which I bought from a MS partner. it displays windows 10 home edition and when I insert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fezal786, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Fezal786 Win User

windows 10 activation

changed hdd of my laptop and installed fresh windows 10 Pro oem which I bought from a MS partner. it displays windows 10 home edition and when I insert the product key, I got error messg

0xc004f050

pls need help urgently.

thanks

:)

Fezal786, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 13, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

windows 10 activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 activation

1. windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Is it bad to remove windows activation water mark? Will it change or mess up anything else...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it bad to remove windows activation water mark? Will it change or mess up anything else...: I just removed the windows 10 watermark and was curious whether it would cause issues later when activating windows if i was to. I followed a YT video that explained how to do it by changing the value of the start to 4....
  3. Windows Activation Error: 0x8007007B

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Error: 0x8007007B: When i tried to activate my Windows ,it gave me this "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server.Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again.If you continue having problems with...
  4. microphone activation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone activation: I am having an emergency I cant figure out if my computer has an internal microphone? I have tele health visits tomorrow and realized I didn't know if I have a microphone...
  5. Activate Windows pops up after 5 years of genuine usage

Activate Windows pops up after 5 years of genuine usage: Alright, as the title says, I've been using the same product key for the past five plus years, upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro back in 2015. and suddenly, out of the blue I get the "Activate Windows" at the right bottom of my screen. By hopping to the...
  6. did not install Activation

did not install Activation: I used a bootable usb flash drive to create the media creation tool with 16gb available. I am using a HP Stream 11 . My laptop was stolen so I got this lap top from my friend that bought it from his friend. Now when I received it it said Windows would expire in August 2020...
  7. How do I activate the keypad back lighting?

How do I activate the keypad back lighting?: I am having vision problems and I need to turn the keyboard back lighting? I need to light up the keyboard in order to be able to type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-the-keypad-back-lighting/fa28f07c-fc05-4683-b60e-9cdf269ef313
  8. Windows activation after motherboard replacement

Windows activation after motherboard replacement: I have a legitimate Windows licence. Some days ago I had to replace a motherboard and a processor. Now my Windows is in the status "Not activated." Please help me activate my Windows...
  9. How do I activate the keyboard back lighting.

How do I activate the keyboard back lighting.: My eyes are not able to see the keys in low lighting environment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-the-keyboard-back-lighting/dd3ef77b-e3b4-44cd-8809-0d369b96e6af
  10. Win 10 1909 The taskbar activator is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1909 The taskbar activator is missing: The activator is missing. ^ like this. This was after installing Quick Launch. (I have had a stroke, please keep this in mind) 153867