Windows 10: Windows 10 activation

Discus and support Windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop and just noticed a message at the bittom right corner of windows indicating that Windows is not activated. I checked under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hope_o, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Hope_o Win User

Windows 10 activation

I bought a new laptop and just noticed a message at the bittom right corner of windows indicating that Windows is not activated. I checked under Settings and noticed that an Enterprise version of windows was installed and i am being asked to connect to the organizations server to activate.

This laptop was bought from a store which is far from where I live. Is there a way to reset windows to the original verson it came with with is possibly a Home version? Or Is there another way I can activate windows on my own.

:)

Hope_o, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 23, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 activation

1. Windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Hard ware change activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard ware change activation: I did a major hard ware change, and I cannot activate now. How do I proceed to get activation code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-ware-change-activation/8e61afbf-a1de-4003-b67a-770639115e68
  3. Windows 10 re-activation

Windows 10 re-activation: When Windows 8 came out, I bought two copies, one for me - installed on a Dell XPS15 2011, and one for my brother. I am now using a Mac laptop and I installed Windows 10 in VMware, but I cannot activate it. I get error message 0xC004F213. Previously, I had installed Windows...
  4. Help with windows activation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with windows activation.: So I just built my pc and bought a hardrive from someone on eBay, and when I have tried installing windows 10 on it I keep getting an error message about how I need my organizations permission. I don't have an organization and I've tried formatting the hardrive but that...
  5. Windows 10 activation errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 activation errors: So I just built my pc and bought a hardrive from someone on eBay, and when I have tried installing windows 10 on it I keep getting an error message about how I need my organizations permission. I don't have an organization and I've tried formatting the hardrive but that...
  6. How can I fix this? something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002 in activation?

How can I fix this? something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002 in activation?: [ATTACH][ATTACH]thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-something-interrupted-our/449db102-8d30-496b-a9d4-b67e709c48a7
  7. Activating Windows 10

Activating Windows 10: I recently built a PC and used a USB drive to install Windows 10. During the install I did not have a product key, so I skipped that step. After everything was installed, I purchased Windows 10 Home Directly from the Microsoft store and obtained a product key. Now when I...
  8. Activate Windows after 2 years

Activate Windows after 2 years: I bought my pc from a reputable retailer 2 years ago and activated Windows at that time Today I woke my computer from hibernation, and there's a permanent message on the screen telling me to activate Windows Why is it asking me to do that? I've already activated it I...
  9. Windows activation problem, error code 0xc0000022

Windows activation problem, error code 0xc0000022: I recently got a new boot drive, because the old one failed. I bought my key back in 2016, had no issues until now. I deactivated my key from the old boot drive, but maybe I did it wrong. I already deleted everything from the old one, and formatted all of the drives. Anyway,...
  10. Windows activation failure after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation failure after reset: Our computer had a drive failure that caused us to completely reset windows. After the reset was done the activate windows text appeared in the bottom right. When I go to reactivate windows it gives no error code and acts like it is activated. But in the activation text in...