Windows 10: windows 10 activation

Discus and support windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; if i have already linked my windows digital license to a Microsoft account, is there a way to change the account its linked to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dhilan Bernard, Jan 26, 2021.

1. windows 10 activation

if i have already linked my windows digital license to a Microsoft account, is there a way to change the account its linked to?

:)

Dhilan Bernard, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 26, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

windows 10 activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      windows 10 activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 activation

1. windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver: I am unable to connect to my ethernet despite the cabel being plugged in. The adapter shows in device manager yet in the Network Connections window nothing is there. I have tried network reset, command prompts and other items yet nothing seems to bring back my adapter so I...
  3. Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver: I am unable to connect to my ethernet despite the cabel being plugged in. The adapter shows in device manager yet in the Network Connections window nothing is there. I have tried network reset, command prompts and other items yet nothing seems to bring back my adapter so I...
  4. Unable to connect to Ethernet and activate driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i am unable to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i am unable to activate my windows: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-my-windows/f55af4c1-4272-4532-b330-07662a760d1b
  6. i am unable to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to activate my windows: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-activate-my-windows/f55af4c1-4272-4532-b330-07662a760d1b
  7. i am unable to activate my windows

8. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...
  9. How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?

How is possible both public and private networks are simultaneously showing being active?: Newest windows was download via update two days ago, now this is happening. And yes, I checked and my "public" choice is still my chosen selected network. My VPN is listed with the active private network, and the usual network 2 is listed for the public network I prefer...
  10. Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not activate after CPU change: Hey Everyone,I own a legitimate Windows license, been using it for years without issue. I recently upgraded my PC's CPU from and AMD 7700X to and AMD 7800X3D and now I have the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner. When I try to re-activate windows...