Windows 10: Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

Discus and support Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Here is the picture: [img] I don't know what happened, I wanted to configure my active hours but I can't tell when is PM and when is AM, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by manimecker, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

Here is the picture:

Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot. [​IMG]

I don't know what happened, I wanted to configure my active hours but I can't tell when is PM and when is AM, it just shows a blank and a dot, and I've seen other screens when it actually shows AM and PM.

Just updated to 1803, and this is one bug I've found. My time settings are for 12 hours:

Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot. [​IMG]

System specs: Dell Inspiron 5570
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U
    RAM: 8GB DDR4
    GPU: Intel UHD 620
    Dedicated GPU: AMD Radeon 530
    HDD: 2 TB HDD (not SSD)
    System: Windows 10 Home Single Language update 1803

I really don't know what is happening, I can't set the active hours because I don't know if the dot means AM or PM.

:)

manimecker, Jun 14, 2018

2. PM Blanks

For some strange reason, I've been getting a blank pm from people I PM for the last few weeks. I'll start talking to them about something, then poof, a min later I get a blank PM... Is there something clicking extra on my end? or theirs?

Cold Storm, Jun 15, 2018
  3. PM Blanks

You can disable PM notification of new posts to a thread through UserCP; as for the blank PMs I don't know about that.

Thermopylae_480, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

Brink, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

1. Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot. - Similar Threads - Active hours showing

2. I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM: As you can see in the image there's no tt = AM and PM H:mm:tt setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-24-hour-time-to-12-hour-theres-no/73dac11b-0940-46f3-a3a7-7842f9ea12e5
  3. I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my 24 hour time to 12 hour, there's no option for AM and PM: As you can see in the image there's no tt = AM and PM H:mm:tt setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-24-hour-time-to-12-hour-theres-no/73dac11b-0940-46f3-a3a7-7842f9ea12e5
  4. windows 10 AM and PM swapped

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 AM and PM swapped: I have a windows 10 workstation, joined to the domain, that has AM and PM swapped some how. for example at 10 AM the system clock shows 10 PM. the time zones are correct and the system is set to get it's time from the DC. when querying the DC it shows the DC's time is swapped...
  5. Lockscreen time doesn't show AM or PM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen time doesn't show AM or PM: Windows 10 version 20H2 OS Build 19042.804. Lockscreen time doesn't show AM or PM. I know that I can go to Control Panel Clock & Region Region Additional Settings Time and change the format for Short Time or Long Time. Currently I have Short Time h:mm tt If I change this...
  6. My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...: My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on top for hours upon hours. And when i press anywhere it takes me to a blank screen...
  7. My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on...: My checking for windows update screen is just showing a blank screen with dots moving on top for hours upon hours. And when i press anywhere it takes me to a blank screen...
  8. Windows 10 Activation page showing blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation page showing blank: Hello Everybody, I have windows 10 Home Edition on my PC. before few days windows got updated and after that windows is continuously asking me for activation but activation screen is coming blank. please help ASAP....
  9. can't show AM and PM setting in time setting this problem in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't show AM and PM setting in time setting this problem in windows 10: [ATTACH] how can fix this please help i can't set AM or PM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-show-am-and-pm-setting-in-time-setting-this/6c58976e-e873-4dc7-b992-2143236d3589
  10. Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't change am/pm in settings, update,change active hours.: That is my problem as stated above. Henry 59486

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update active hours dot